WB Contest - Seek and Win $75! (PayPal ONLY)
YOU MUST HAVE PAYPAL TO COLLECT YOUR WINNINGS. IF YOU DO NOT THEN ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please read all the rules so you don't get disqualified. Only one entry per person.
Here's a contest that hopefully everyone can participate in (moderators can enter too), but you only have 2 days to enter! It's a word find and you have to find all 10 words, acronyms or terms related to the Internet and web development. Be first to reply with the correct answers (or the most answers by the deadline) and win $75!*
Here's the puzzle...
The correct answers may be positioned...
a) Horizontal (backwards and forwards)
b) Diagonal (backwards and forwards)
c) Vertical (up and down)
Rules (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
1) You must find the same 10 words/terms/acronyms I have on my answer sheet. (Yes you may find some potential answers but that's what makes it challenging. You must match MY answers. No exceptions.)
2) If no one finds all 10 words on my answer sheet then the person who gets the closest AND posts first will win. So if 8 is the highest # of correct answers then the person who posted the 8 first will win. Even if multiple people have the same time stamp with the same amount of correct answers, only the first post wins. (This forum does count seconds so only the post on top will win. The time stamp will be irrelevant for any duplicates. Only the top post counts.) There will be no ties.
3) To submit your entry just reply to this thread with your 10 answers.
4) You can only post ONCE and this forum does not allow you to make edits to your post. So make sure it is your FINAL answer. If you post twice, the additional entries do not count.
5) You MUST have a PayPal account. If you do not have PayPal then the 2nd person who got the closest according to the rules will win.
6) There are NO EXCEPTIONS to any of these rules.
7) Please read Rule 6 again.
The contest closes Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7pm CT (unless someone gets all 10 answers before then).
* Winnings will be $75 USD minus any PayPal fees.
* Website Babble reserves the right to amend the terms at any time
* No Purchase Necessary
* By entering you agree to the terms
* There will only be one winner
* You must have PayPal to collect your winnings
There were a few more but that's my final answer
Wow Lisa, I have almost 30 possibilities. So to match your EXACT 10 means I only have 33% chance to win... haha... better than Roulette at the Casino.
My Final Answer is:
There you are and thanks for the opportunity to participate.
Yeah, keeping my finger and toe crossing!
Should I send you my paypal details now, or shall I wait until everybody else gives their answers?
Good luck to everyone
And I was just leaving for Illinois. But how could I not take a stab at it.
Let me quickly check if my paypal account is in order :-)
Congrats, Techieguy! You got the most correct - 8. The only two you missed were HTTP and CPC (no one got those). You can view the answers here. http://www.websitebabble.com/puzzle.gif
Thanks everyone for entering! There will be more contests! TG, I'll be contacting you for your PayPal address.