Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Surveys and fake information

Default Surveys and fake information

Hey. I was wondering if u could tell me about how to take a survey and if providing false/fictive information is illegal. Thx

Taking a survey is pretty easy.. You just need to answer some questions.. I haven't seen anyone who got punished for providing false info yet.. However, if you want to make some money out of surveys, providing truthful info would be the best.. Survey websites have their ways of finding out if what you are providing them are really true.. Once they found out that you are lying, they would not credit you with your efforts of answering the survey questions.. They might even ban you from their site or that they would not invite you to join more surveys.. This works so true to legitimate survey websites like Global Test Market..

Marketers have used surveys for years as a way to explore consumer needs. People are invited to give their opinions on various topics and this information is used to elaborate their marketing strategies.Because they need to know what consumers want very quickly and because very few people will volunteer this information for free, corporations are willing to pay for our opinions.
    Providing false information may not help to the needs of those marketers therefore they might not pay you for your effort.

Honesty is still the best policy!

Entering false or fake information never seems like a good idea to me.