Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: I need a creative team name

Default I need a creative team name

Hi everyone,

I really need some help. My company participates in a food drive every year, and we have decided to make it a competition between departments for the first time. There are 5 teams with about 75 people per team. Whichever team donates the most items will get a dress down day for the last 3 Fridays of the year (we don't have casual Fridays here). Each team has to have a creative team name and we are at a loss for ideas. I work for a tree trimming/line clearance company, so we are supposed to have names that relate to either what the company does or to the holiday season. Anyone have any ideas?? You would think with 75 people to contribute ideas that we would have some leads, but we don't. We are determined to have the most creative team name and more determined to win those dress down days, so any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks.

First of all, I know how important casual Fridays are. We didn't have them when I worked outside the home and I used to LIVE for any time we got to dress down. There was nothing like being able to just throw on a pair of jeans and not fuss about what to wear the next day.

How 'bout...

The Tree-Trimming Troup (I was trying to think of something with all T's)
    Holiday Hustlers (LOL... may be a bit un PC for the work environment, though )

OK I'm horrible at this.

Holiday Hustlers. LOL, Lisa!

I'm usually pretty good at coming up with names but for some reason this one is hard. I see why you guys are having trouble. I think it's because I'm trying to incorporate the company, holidays and food drive all in the name and I need to stick with one or the other.

Let me think so more...
    Severely Addicted to AdWords

How about... MEAN GREEN CABBAGE MACHINE? hahaha

Someone on my team came up with "The Giving Trees". It's nice but boring. I actually like the Holiday Hustlers-I'm going to pass the suggestion along, but I'm still open for more ideas. Thanks guys.