Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: creating eBook graphics?

Default creating eBook graphics?

how i go about creating graphics for a ebook or a dvd/download box like the one your see on lisa's 2createawebsite site?

I see on clickbank, even merchant has cool "box" like graphics of their ebooks and downloadable products. How do you go about creating those? What programs allow you to do that? Are there any free ones?

Hi Webdev

Do you have PhotoShop? I bought these actions/templates from a guy (can't remember the site for the life of me) and you just open the actions in PhotoShop and edit the template then PhotoShop generates the cover.

That's one way of doing it or you can buy some of these e-book cover generators. I prefer the PhotoShop way though because you have more control over the design. Sometimes the ebook cover generators are kind of limited.

I have come across templates, where you add text... but these have tended to be lame! I will keep my eyes open... and look through the vault of goodies

Lisa... have you put together an e-book before? It's not easy to find high-quality e-books to promote... so let me know, and I will make you a bank!
    Need Help?
    We can help you with your website planning, design, and development

Connexins Web Development LLC | Phone: (520) 344-4250

Enjoy today!

Thanks Sherif. Yes I have put together some before. I've stopped promoting other's ebooks mostly (except Ken Evoy's) because it's hard to find ones with really useful information.

Hey lisa,

thanks for the link. I do have photoshop but I can't spend any money right now since im working on a tight budget. However i did find some free graphics but weren't that good. I;'m still searching. I will post the link if i find anything worth while.

Default Rizuan!

WOW! The link for enabling people to download a method to make their own free ebook covers is a fantastic help! thank you so much. I've spent the better part of maybe 6 or 7 hours in the last two days looking for a free download like this on the internet. You're a super star! And I'm moaning at myself for not having come to Website Babble first to try find some information.

I get that Maxcovers account is suspended? The other link is gone also.

Anyone else getting through?
    Like Bill at Facebook and Twitter.

and now Bill's Blog.

There are plenty of Youtube tutorials on this topic. I've been watching guides where the 3D effect is created manually in Photoshop, and while I watched I actually learned a whole load of stuff I didn't know about and it has made me better with PS. So, ya know... 10 birds, 1 stone..

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    There are plenty of Youtube tutorials on this topic. I've been watching guides where the 3D effect is created manually in Photoshop, and while I watched I actually learned a whole load of stuff I didn't know about and it has made me better with PS. So, ya know... 10 birds, 1 stone..
    Agree Darren. I bought some Photoshop actions and they work best for me.