Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'd like to see your SBI site

Default My SBI site

Hi

My SBI site is in my sig, but the reason I am posting is because I am trying to sell my SBI site and I thought you would be interested. Check out the listing here: https://flippa.com/134166-Fully-deve...-eBook-to-sell

Thanks

Mark Collier
    Link Building Mastery Master The Art of Link Building with 86 link building strategies
    Build backlinks to your website
    15 link building interviews with industry experts like Marko Saric, Tamar Weinburg, Ann Smarty, Yaro Saric, etc

Nice site. A small printing mistake which you may correct - the traffic details section in the write-up of the site mentions the months from October to April as October 2011 instead of 2010 and so on. Wish you all the best with the auction!

Thumbs up SBI Site

You have a fantastic site. The look and feel is terrific! It's very complete with a lot of interesting content. The navigation is complete and easy to figure out where to go next. Merlin

I have just seen these SBI sites first time..Good experience after watching all these.Now after visiting all the sites i am thinking to make about one of my site by myself .....Well, its not a sure plan i ll think about it...!
    Last edited by ralphwadsworth; 02-03-2012 at 05:52 AM.

I have an SBI site as well, but i won't post it until i am allowed to do so. But i frequent the SBI forums everyday, especially the Traffic and Adsense forums, so i may know some of you from over there. Not sure.

I'd love to share my site with you. I upload my own HTML. If you have time, take a quick look at my site.

What do I do?

What I do is teach you how to turn what you know and love into a long-term, profitable online home based business, so you can make money from home without affecting your family life and compromising your values.

My site is about quitting smoking, and since it has consumed my life, I thought making a website telling everybody my thoughts and opinions on the subject would be a great idea. It's in my sig.

Man, I had no idea the SBI! sites were looking so nice! I don't recall SBI! offering such nice looking themes/layouts. You guys may have me convinced to just go ahead and shell out the dough and run a test trial.

The small investment to use SBI! was my only concern when I started this journey. I didn't want to sink a small chunk of money into a project that I had no idea where it would lead. On the other hand, now that I've got a little website education under my belt I might have to play around with an SBI! site.

Can anyone tell me what the number one plus to using SBI! and the number one drawback? I'll sift through the threads a little bit more to see if I can find those answers, but it would be nice if someone could hook me up with an insight-filled take on SBI!. Thanks.
    Last edited by clay; 04-22-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Not suing SBI!

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    Man, I had no idea the SBI! sites were looking so nice! I don't recall SBI! offering such nice looking themes/layouts. You guys may have me convinced to just go ahead and shell out the dough and run a test trial.

The small investment to use SBI! was my only concern when I started this journey. I didn't want to sink a small chunk of money into a project that I had no idea where it would lead. On the other hand, now that I've got a little website education under my belt I might have to play around with an SBI! site.

Can anyone tell me what the number one plus to suing SBI! and the number one drawback? I'll sift through the threads a little bit more to see if I can find those answers, but it would be nice if someone could hook me up with an insight-filled take on SBI!. Thanks.
    They just upgraded their themes so they look a lot better.

http://website.sitesell.com/samples

The number one benefit is the marketing and traffic building guidance. You get "all the tools in one place." The biggest drawback is no PHP which means you cannot install WordPress on your domain or any PHP driven script. You can use their Infinit service if you want to use WordPress, but will require a regular hosting account.

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post

Can anyone tell me what the number one plus to suing SBI! and the number one drawback? I'll sift through the threads a little bit more to see if I can find those answers, but it would be nice if someone could hook me up with an insight-filled take on SBI!. Thanks.
    You're planning on suing them and you haven't even started yet?!! Just joking. From my point of view the keyword brainstormer and analysis it features are well worth having. You know before you publish that your keywords are going to attract the right sort of attention and not just disappear with millions of others. This allows your site to get ranked very high, very quickly. I had one page which ranked at no 1 in Google one week after going live! Ok, not something a lot of people might be searching for, but made me feel good. It takes time to build up traffic though, and I could certainly do with some more work to get there.

The downside if you are using Block Builder is that everything has to be separate on every page, like adsense and affiliate banners. It is time consuming. However, I haven't tried the new Blockbuilder yet, so it could be different on there.

My site is done with one of SBI's CSS templates, which you can adapt and do whatever you like with really.

Good luck.

Margaret

Thanks, ladies. And thanks for the quick reply. This forum is on point. And yeah, I'm not suing SBI!. Hilarious.

the forums are a huge advantage for webmasters. You can find basically anything you want to know in there. It's basically like this site x 10. That and the brainstormer tool. Plus tons of other features. Really, i can't even imagine just buying a domain from GoDaddy and starting from scratch without knowing even the first step. Impossible.

Default Great looking website and full of useful contents & advice

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    Hi Alana!

I am an SBI! user and you are welcome to poke around my site.

I started my site using SBI!'s Block Builder method and you will still find some of my pages using that Look and Feel because I am still in the process of transitioning the last few pages over.

I now use their Upload Your Own HTML method which is just as easy as Block Builder, in my opinion, but gives you a little more control over how your pages look.
    hi Tracy,
    You have Great looking website and full of useful contents & advice.
    A few questions regarding...
    1. Content
    Is there any tools in SBI that can help with content creation in our chosen niche
    2. Were your site able to drive traffic and what us the figure like?
    3. Any luck with monetization ?

Thank you
    Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Chuah View Post
    A few questions regarding...
    1. Content
    Is there any tools in SBI that can help with content creation in our chosen niche
    Hi Michael,
    If you're now using SBI, you would be able to see the keyword tools for you to research keywords. Then, when you start writing, SBI provides pointers about having your keyword in the header, first paragraphs, etc., and whether your article is of sufficient length. Other than that, it doesn't auto-generate content for you. You will have to write your own article, based on your own experience and personality.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345