Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WB Design Contest - Win $150!

Default Design complete...

Well, I got my design finished and even found a free host to showcase it. But now the old style of publishing directly from Front Page has changed, so now have to figure how to get it to the host, lol!

Anyway, I am working to get it published, but it is done!

Default Contest Entry

Hi all,

I completed my site and it took me seven long days and I tested it all popular browsers. I have used HTML, CSS and a bit of Javascript too. I have tried my best to give it a professional and clean look. Hope you like it.

-I designed the logo using Powerpoint 2007. Downloaded free fonts for it too. And I have also used free stock-images (of a globe,a mouse and a wrench).
    -Next the codes have been written in Dreamweaver.
    -I have used the filler "Lorem Ipsum" content.

My Template is currently hosted at http://itsfreestuff.info/templatehttp://itsfreestuff.info/template

Wow! Thats very good!
    #1 Top WB Poster of the Month

Woop!

Default thanks

thanks sammas ..
    are u partcipating too?

Default Sgt. Mac's Entry

Before I post a link to my entry, I want to give a special shout-out to Master Babbler James, for uploading my entry on his website. Without James help, I wouldn't have gotten my design entered in the contest...Thanks to a new....and "OLD" friend, you have my sincere thanks.

Sgt. Mac's Entry

I made a mistake on the date. The 15th is Sunday and I had Saturday, the 15th originally. So you have an extra day for tweaking if you need it.

ohh...

i didn't notice it at all

so the deadline is on Sunday, March 15?

I'll be participating for sure, hehe. But once you post a reply to this thread, you can no longer edit your post right?

Thanks!

Yes, it's Sunday. The reason you cannot edit posts in this Forum is because for the other contests when I ask a question and you can only reply once per day and I didn't want people to be able to change their answers (cheating). So it was done to prevent abuse. But you are free to change your actual contest entry/site until the 15th. Not sure you'd really need to edit your post here unless you posted the wrong link. If that's the case you can just reply again and I'll remove the old thread.

You're always walking on the safe side Lisa
    keep it up

Cheers, Amr
    Best Web Design Tips | A free web guide all about website design basics.

Default Contest Entry

Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

I see, got it Lisa! Thank you.

By the way guys, what time is the deadline today??

I'm almost finish with it right now but i really have to sleep now. thank you!

12 midnight Central Time (U.S.A.) on the 15th (Sunday). So you have until the end of the day. That's a good point you bring up missyb. For those of you in other parts of the world, make sure you watch the clock at the bottom of the forum because many of you are ahead timewise.

That's what I've been worrying about (the deadline)

but I'm done with it! Yey!

here's the link...

http://www.graphikcat.com/wbdc/template.html

Good luck to all!

Thank you!

OK everyone. That's it! Contest is closed. Thanks for entering. And you barely made the 5-entry minimum (6 entries). Wow, so that means you all have a 33% chance of at least winning SOMETHING!

OK now for more technicalities (I know... yuck!)

I have taken screenshots of all your entries right after the deadline passed. You are not allowed to make any more tweaks or changes to your entry. If I see any updates it will automatically disqualify you. This is to prevent changes being made to your design once the voting begins.

PLEASE NO MORE UPDATES.

Also, new members will not be able to vote. This is to prevent people from creating new accounts to vote for their own sites. (Not that any of you guys would do that but I have to put things like this in place to make this as fair as possible.) I will be monitoring all voting IP addresses. You are all allowed to vote for your own site one time but after that the forum will not let you vote again.

Good luck everyone. I will put the contest up in the New Member/Announcement forum by the end of the day today (March 16). Good job everyone!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123