Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Copyright Placement

Default Copyright Placement

On my website, I was wondering if there was a copyright placement rule. I have noticed that most people have the copyright in their footer, but to add room to mine it would be a pain. I do have some rooms in my header though that could accomidate this. What do you think about adding it to a header?

You can put it where ever you want!
    The reason most people put in it the footer is because it is out of the way and doesn't take up space elsewhere in your site.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend you to put in the header, but it's your choice. If you think it looks okay there, go ahead. It just might look a bit odd, in my opinion.

~~SB16
    "I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevtheman View Post
    On my website, I was wondering if there was a copyright placement rule. I have noticed that most people have the copyright in their footer, but to add room to mine it would be a pain. I do have some rooms in my header though that could accomidate this. What do you think about adding it to a header?
    When we finally get to doing it, we're intending to put a Creative Commons button in our sidebar. We are also considering writing a copyright paragraph in our about page.

We think putting a Creative Commons button in the sidebar should really do it, and probably a good first option until you think of a better way of doing it for your site.