How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: I'm new to the online business

Default I'm new to the online business

I've tried and tried finding a business online but they are all scams so far. I'm trying affiliate marketing. I really hope this could be it for me. I'm tried of making other people money. It's time to make me some money and stop barely getting by. I hope there is some friendly people out there who can give me a hand if I need it. Thank you.

Welcome to the Babble!

You have come to the right place. You won't find a better resource anywhere and there are not only a lot of helpful people in this forum, Lisa Irby, site originator in conjunction with 2createawebsite.com, is the most open, straightforward, helpful tutor for affiliate marketing you can find. She also has a large number of excellent YouTube videos.

Indeed there are some real ripoffs out there. But you do not need to spend a lot to learn the business. You can learn everything you need to learn for free here and on a few other good sites. If you want to get off to a good start I do recommend Lisa's Niche Website Success (it is very thorough and doesn't cost a lot).

For a better experience here, check out our Guidelines and Forum Help in the top horizontal menu and at least listen to the video (better to read as well). You will find some interesting tips and information that you will want to know, such as signature requirements, etc.

Glad to have you join the forum, a great place to learn and share.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Welcome to the forum. I don't think I can help your about affiliate marketing, but I am sure that you will find someone in here that can.
    Best regards
    Thomas
    Blog | Twitter | Facebook Fan page | YouTube | Google+