Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Not getting any Earnings from Youtube?

Default Not getting any Earnings from Youtube?

It's been over a month now since I've opened my new youtube channel (almost 2 months, actually), and several months since I've opened my Youtube channel for Surveycashguide.com. Since then, I haven't seen a single cent from those videos despite them being monetized.

I go into my Adsense and I don't see anything about Youtube. All my earnings come from my websites.

When I go into Estimate earnings, it says this:

In order to see your earnings reported here daily, you must associate an AdSense account with your channel. Read more.

If you've already associated your AdSense account, we may not have any earnings data for you yet. Please check again in a few days.
    It's weird because there is an Adsense associated with my account, and I did wait a LOT more than a few days. There are also Ads on all my videos. So I'm not quite sure what is happening.

Anyone know?

YouTube earnings/payouts/reporting have always been so confusing. Remember earnings aren't reported until the 15th of the following month. I never check my YouTube earnings in Analytics. I just look directly at the Analytics in YouTube. Do you have any earnings there?

Are you eligible to contact their support yet? If so, click the wheel in the upper right hand corner and select Help Center. You will see email or chat support.

How many views your channel got till date?

Sorry for the late post all.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    YouTube earnings/payouts/reporting have always been so confusing. Remember earnings aren't reported until the 15th of the following month. I never check my YouTube earnings in Analytics. I just look directly at the Analytics in YouTube. Do you have any earnings there?

Are you eligible to contact their support yet? If so, click the wheel in the upper right hand corner and select Help Center. You will see email or chat support.
    I look at the Analytics on my Youtube there isn't any. When I go to Estimated Earnings, I get this:

youtube_adsense.jpg

It's been like this for 2 months now. I've changed the date ranges as well, with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by altonroot View Post
    How many views your channel got till date?
    7000 views as of right now. I know that's not a lot, but I'm pretty sure I'm losing out on a dollar or something. Hey, money is money, right? :P
    Last edited by Jay; 06-30-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Sorry for the late post all.

I look at the Analytics on my Youtube there isn't any. When I go to Estimated Earnings, I get this:

youtube_adsense.jpg

It's been like this for 2 months now. I've changed the date ranges as well, with no luck.

7000 views as of right now. I know that's not a lot, but I'm pretty sure I'm losing out on a dollar or something. Hey, money is money, right? :P
    That's odd. And it really sucks their support is only for select publishers.

And yes, all money is spendable and deserves to be counted! lol

The same thing happened to me. They are starting to pay me after two years on there and it is only from my views since May of 2014. I sent them an email about the views since 2012 and there has been no response.
    Last edited by laurend1985; 07-01-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    http://thefrugalexerciser.blogspot.com
    You don't have to spend a lot of money to get in shape.

BTW, Lisa can you talk about many YouTubers are starting to go with networks for an income stream. Here is an article about it and a Youtuber who says it pays her better than Google Adsense.

Article

Video

TheBodyWorkoutTV1
    Created: Jun 13, 2012 • Videos: 24 • Lifetime views: 7,199
    CHANNEL
    Last year (Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013)

Data is not available for the selected report, content, and date range. If possible, try selecting a broader date range, different content, or come back in 1–2 days after the most recent data has been processed.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    I was like, I didn't even make $1.00 in a year's time LOL?

Lisa, I'm starting to push my YouTube channel and I'm making my own videos.

Good for you lauren, and yes I'm hearing more and more stories about people going to other networks because their YouTube earnings were so bad.

Seems strange not to have any earnings. My youtube earnings for both of my channels are very very low, but I don't have tons of views or subscribers. I think a lot of people block or skip the ads...
    Misti's Fonts | Fonts by Misti Hammers: mistifonts.com