Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Looking for an all round good and honest affiliate program

Default Looking for an all round good and honest affiliate program

Hi everyone

I have been in quite a few affiliate programs and I have only had a little luck with Google AdSense but with that one you need a website or blog.

I’ve put a lot of effort into SBI’s affiliate program in which I did it every day for over six months but I still gained nothing.

What I would like to ask of you today is to say anyone know of any good affiliate program that has all of the following in it.

1 - it must be a RESIDUAL program. (Because as I want to have money coming in for life - as I am on disability I dont know how long I will be able to keep on promoting a program for)

2 - have a lot of tools and pre-written letters to advertise it.

3 - A program which does not require you to have a website or blog of any kind - and that will let you advertise it anywhere on the web.

4 -An affiliate program can be advertised anywhere or almost anywhere on the web.

5 - is honest and straight forward to use as a well as it pays on time.

If there is any good or bad points about a particular affiliate program that and have not mentioned P L E A S E let me know.

Thank you and all the best to you Craig

Last edited by SCOBAHCAN; 06-05-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Hi Craig

Do you care about the niche at all? I can think of quite a few residuals but most don't have the pre-written letters.

One concern I have, Craig, and I mean this with no disrespect is that I notice you post a lot of questions about finding affiliate programs and it seems to me you need to focus more on building a website on something that interests you and then find the relevant programs to join.

Whether they pay residual or not, you can still make a lot of money if you build trust. I think the bigger problem (just recalling your previous posts) is that your sites are not getting enough traffic so if you don't have that, it doesn't matter what program you join, the results will be the same.

So let's have a different conversation to make this more helpful for you. Do you have a particular interest that you would really love to blog/write about? What seems fun? Do you have a passion to help others do something specific?

Hi Lisa thanks for replying - no I dont care about the niche as long as the program pays well & is residual - etc. (& has a lot of good other points).

(Because as I want to have money coming in for life - as I am on disability I dont know how long I will be able to keep on promoting a program for)

I should also mention I am not very good at writing . So a website is doubtful & a blog is definatley out.

OK so how do you plan to promote the programs then?

In the past I have posted add’s in places like Facebook , Twitter , Craigslist , used everywhere.com , kijiji.ca , various free classified add sites , and a few forums that allow add’s. I have had most of my responses from kijiji and a few from Craigslist and facebook. Some of my add’s have received quite a bit of interest but as you know interests is not sales on making money. As you also know the general public has to be very interested in purchasing the product as well.

Because of the fact that I have no spare money to advertise I have to use these places - are there any that you know of that are better (I could use all the help and information that I can get).

So ANY help or information you can relay to me will be MORE than appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOBAHCAN View Post
    In the past I have posted add’s in places like Facebook , Twitter , Craigslist , used everywhere.com , kijiji.ca , various free classified add sites , and a few forums that allow add’s. I have had most of my responses from kijiji and a few from Craigslist and facebook. Some of my add’s have received quite a bit of interest but as you know interests is not sales on making money. As you also know the general public has to be very interested in purchasing the product as well.

Because of the fact that I have no spare money to advertise I have to use these places - are there any that you know of that are better (I could use all the help and information that I can get).

So ANY help or information you can relay to me will be MORE than appreciated.
    Hello, I've been following this thread since you've made it.

I know were you are coming from. Social Security over time is becoming more and more of a mystery.
    I complete understand your fear. And the best way I can help you, is to not sugar coat it. But tell you how it is. Honest observation. I mean this as an anonymous friend, who wants you to protect yourself.

You are the perfect candidet to get scammed. And be the victim of a heartbreaking story where your fear and emotion, led you to lose everything. I've seen it before and I've promised ever since to do whatever I can to prevent this. For the love of God read this post.

Battle has been declared on free traffic by major search engines. You posting in places strictly to sell online products can land you in real legal trouble, I take it you have not read the terms and conditions of those sites.

Read them, you want to know why? Because thos sites have legal teams, whose sole purpose is to sue people who do this.
    I'm speaking mainly of craigslist and facebook. Twitter, I guess is a lost cause XD. Due to those open API's

But listen to the truth.

You will never make a cent, with out knowledge. You have to take advantage of this humbling time to get educated.

And I've got Good News, this education only costs time. You don't have to spend money, you just have to be motivated.

You have to learn, what an online business is. And decide on a model.

It's best to have a centralized entity, (website or blog or even youtube channel or facebook fan page)

Why?

Because 90% of your leads are not ready the first time you see your ad. You HAVE TO DO FOLLOW UP that's rule one in sales.

Of course rule two is connect & smile. And you have to know your product.

Look, I can type a whole gigabyte of everything I know. (That's 1,000,000,000 characters).

I'm sorry to be the one to have to give you a dose of reality, but I'd rather I inform you of the risk you are entering, (of getting scammed) then let you post here about how no one told you perfectly fit the profile of someone getting scammed.

Of course I am only typing that because of what you have posted on this forum. Not because I know you personally, but hey I could be 100% percent wrong. But I'd rather not take that risk, make myself look like a jerk.And share that life preserving information.
    Last edited by zachariahlogan; 06-07-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOBAHCAN View Post
    Hi Lisa thanks for replying - no I dont care about the niche as long as the program pays well & is residual - etc. (& has a lot of good other points).

(Because as I want to have money coming in for life - as I am on disability I dont know how long I will be able to keep on promoting a program for)

I should also mention I am not very good at writing . So a website is doubtful & a blog is definatley out.

Spend some time, going through this site.

It is a mecca of ecommerce knowledge that I myself am going through.

and the education is free