Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Problem with Level three menu not showing...solution?

Default Problem with Level three menu not showing...solution?

On a site with Genesis and Prose, I need to have three levels on my menu. The menu page seems to support it and sets it up fine, but when I try to see it on a page the primary button and first level drop down show but the third level does not.

Any ideas?

Later:
    Additional info: I have found part of the problem. If I use the third level in most of the menus it works, it is only the one on the right side of the page (the only one I wanted to go three deep, naturally!). The third level is designed to jog further to the right side, but will not go outside the edge of the container. It should go to the left probably but evidently doesn't so I guess I am up against a design issue.
    Last edited by James; 06-04-2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Can you just switch the order of your menu items so that one is not on the far right of the page to give it room to expand?

Can you just switch the order of your menu items
    I could, but all the other buttons are really basic ones that go together in a certain order. This one is a little different, but would fit OK on a different group that I have in a second menu (I have one at the top and another at the bottom of the header). In that case the buttons can be in a more flexible order.

There is another option I am favoring right now. There are four different areas that form the second level, but each of the third level has at least 20 articles. I think I will just link each of the second level buttons to a page of article listings. That's quite a few to put on a dropdown menu and the listing allows better names.

Anyway, I did figure out why I was having the problem.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou