How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: 1 cent for 5 clicks in Adsense. Help!!!

Unhappy 1 cent for 5 clicks in Adsense. Help!!!

hello

I have a huge problem with Adsense. I used to have an average payment per click, not huge but the same as people usually mention. It was possible to get 100$ within few months.

But one day, in February 2014 I used a program called No hands SEO. Just after this I started getting incredibly low payment per click. For 4 or 5 clicks I get around 1 cent. I have my payment set to other currency than dollars so therefore I can see when it is the equivalent of 1/5th of one cent per click. Come on, this is impossible that any advertiser will pay to Google around 1 cent to advertise.

I really don't know if this program made any harm to my website. I was only trying how it was working and then this problem happened. It was so many months ago and I still have this problem. The amount of people visiting my website slightly increased but payments got lower.

Could anyone get any idea what can be wrong? With such payments I will need 1000 years to reach 100$.
    http://polish.study-time.org Learn Polish online
    http://www.nha-trang-holiday.com Nha Trang is a tropical paradise. Everlasting sun, palms everywhere and crystal clear waters. Welcome to the most famous holiday city in Vietnam.

Mimilka,

Has the problem continued?

Have you removed the "No Hands SEO" tool? (BTW, most tools and SEO plugins are way overrated)

You could try and run your servers through Cloudflare to get rid of robots that might be causing this. I had a problem last year with robot traffic that got cleared up by Cloudflare.
    Tony Rovere
    Stuff Seniors Need | Facebook |