How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: I need some advice please

Default I need some advice please

Not sure if this is the right section, but I am sure Lisa will move it if it isn't. Two years ago I sold my Giant Dogs site which I had with SBI. I sold it because I could not afford to keep both going and my newfoundland one was more personal. My problem is I clicked on my giant dogs site by accident yesterday and apart from the ads, the site is exactly the same, including the about me page, which has my details. Now my question is, what would you do? Is it good or bad? I am not too bothered, but I am wondering if there is any downside to this. I no longer have the details of the buyer, but I suppose I could get them from SBI if necessary.

I guess for me here is the main question I would have for you. Is there any content or ads on the site that you would not want to be associated with? If that is the case then I would jump on getting your info removed.
    If there is nothing on the site that you have a problem with then I would just let things be, and check in on it from time to time. While it may not provide you with any benefit to the sites you currently run, it does provide an authority factor to your name in the niche you have. I have a local client who went national on a book and by having her name out there on so many other sites it has helped with her field for other colleagues to actually pick up and recommend her book to their patients. This in the long run has actually driven up her traffic on her money site due to people looking her up by name now as opposed to just her keywords.

No, there's nothing on there that concerns me, just infolinks which I would never have because I think they are too intrusive. Thanks for that.