How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: Buy new affiliate domain or use my own?

Post Buy new affiliate domain or use my own?

I have two websites which i would like that someone who can help visit and advise me. I am a Newbie..I like the websites and i am interested in developing them further to make them a fullfledge online business to bring me additional income , for myself and to help others who are needful...can anyone help please?....I wish i can start an Affiliate and dropship business online.....i have just bought and downloaded Lisa e-book on Niche website...but I am a bit hesitant about some who is offering a website for affiliate marketing/Publishers website for US$99/ Does it worth the money since i am having my own websites already?

The short answer is, No, not likely.

The only reason to buy such a site is that it is one that already has significant money generating income or some other tangible value. You are not going to get much for $99 that you do not have already. And if you did spend a lot and buy what someone was willing to give up for the money, even if it was good when you got it how would you keep it productive.

There are no shortcuts. The only way to success is to work at it step by step.

As a newbie you just have to start learning the basics and plug away at each needed skill until you have learned the ropes. Lisa's ebook is about as good as it gets. Others charge more but no one gives you better overall advice. Work through each component of doing good web work until you can move on to the next. Don't try to get perfect at anything, just become adequate with each skill, until you have a complete set of skills and a minimally productive website, then go back and improve what needs attention most, one step at a time until you have a great skill set. It is no different than with any other business.
    Good Success!

"If your content doesn’t drive activity or conversations, don’t expect it to drive links." —Tom Schmitz, Search Engine Land

Thank you Sir. Its kind of you to have replied..and how can i invite you to visit my site ..i dont want to be involved in any sort of Spam..i hate it ..i dislike it and try to keep aloof from it even indirectly.....i consider it a sinful act

...how can i invite you to visit my site...
    Self-promotion is not permitted on the forum. It is considered spam. But after you have been here a while you will be able to have a personalized signature (check the forum guidelines). The required number of posts is not revealed so no need to ask.

If you ask interesting questions or provide helpful answers people will be interested in knowing more about you and may check out your site from the signature. After a period of participation you will also qualify to post your site in the review section if you want.
    Good Success!

"If your content doesn’t drive activity or conversations, don’t expect it to drive links." —Tom Schmitz, Search Engine Land

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrahim View Post
    i consider it a sinful act
    I consider it a sinful act too. lol.

You can also spread the word about your site on the forum in my signature. It has a review section as well.

Chad