Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: What the... Widgets not in sidebar

Question What the... Widgets not in sidebar

WordPress & CatchBox Pro.
    I was adding a brief review of Dictionary.com on my homepage at AndoroidEveryday.com.

The text that I was inserting at one point seemed to loose line spacing <b>

Mutter to myself about what the heck did I do.

Went back and got the text to look better.

For a time in this process I could not save my work on Blue Host.

Waited & then saved it.

Said enough - there are a few new words up,

Decided to look my site over because I plan to do a massive reorganization. The first thing I noticed is my right sidebar did not have my Google ads, Google translate, contact info and so on. Went widgets and found several moved to Inactive Widgets. One widget Pages still was working. I could not find my Google ads.

Site has been stable for over a year. The question remains, What The... is going on. Was my site attacked? Did I screw up? I have not even opened the widget area in weeks. Of course I upgraded various plugins but always check to see if everything was working after the upgrade.
    Last edited by arichardc; 04-30-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: clarity I hope
    WeighyChoice: Sustainable Weight Loss

AndroidEveryday: Android Tablet Accessories and Apps

Wasn't Blue Host down yesterday? You mentioned you couldn't save your work. I wonder if something went haywire with the brief outage.

Thank you for the reply. I would not be surprised that Blue Hosts ups and downs could be a factor. I have my settings at pingdom set to only contact me for "longer" 5min+ outages. I believe. They, Blue Host certainly are having some kind of problems recently with feeling down. The damage done is easily repaired. I put my Translate widget back on the site to see if it stays put. I'll put the ads back if it does. If I read my info right I have had more than 5hrs down in the past 7 days.
    WeighyChoice: Sustainable Weight Loss

AndroidEveryday: Android Tablet Accessories and Apps