Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Stop and Go from Tampa, Florida

Default Stop and Go from Tampa, Florida

Hello All,
    I am John from Tampa. I have been acquainted with Lisa Irby's website and ebook (NWS) for little less then a year. I have been wanting to start a niche website for about a year but family and personal issues always seem to pop up (and now in the process of moving). I have written material for my website and am now read to flip the switch. However, I am still learning on how to literally build this website. I am utilizing the Niche Pursuit's 2nd Case Study as a template. Found that although it is informative, it lacks a through explanation on the exact commands to use in creating the literal website.

Anyway, I will build it during the next 2 months using NWS to guide me. Blessings to all.

Welcome to the Babble!

The easiest and best supported way for a newbie to build a website is clearly with WordPress. As a CMS (content management system) it is possible to build almost any type of site. Lisa has some great information on this using WordPress as well.

For a better experience here, you may want to check out our Guidelines and Forum Help in the top horizontal menu and at least listen to the video (better to read as well). You will find some interesting tips and information that you will want to know, such as signature requirements, etc.

Glad to have you join the forum, a great place to learn and share.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Thank you. Look forward to be an active participant.

Welcome to the forums! Ask away and we're here to help.

Welcome to the WB forum John!
    Best regards
    Thomas
    Blog | Twitter | Facebook Fan page | YouTube | Google+

I want to send out a special Welcome you as we live in he same Hood (About 40 miles south of you).
    This is a great place to be as I sure you will find out very soon. There are some incredibility knowledgeable people out here and they all are willing to help.
    Welcome to the Babble