Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Mojo Market Place

Default Mojo Market Place

Not sure if I have a problem or not a problem situation.

Went to set up a new site on my Blue Host account. Everything went smoothly got my new site pointed to my existing account.... Installed WordPress by going to Simple Scripts... However, instead of getting the script to install WordPress I also got Mojo Market Place installed. Apparently Mojo bought the Simple Scripts folks out. I now have the wonderful opportunity to buy themes and such from Mojo. I have a mojo icon on the top of my dashboard. ... I do not know if there are other implications... Did some searches on Google. Could not find a way of getting rid of Mojo (just on principle I want it gone.) Will call Blue Host tomorrow but would like to know first if there are known problems with Mojo. I really do not want to move my sites and disinfect them but would consider it.
    WeightyChoice: Sustainable Weight Loss

AndroidEveryday: Android Tablet Accessories and Apps

I think part of the agreement Mojo is making with hosting providers is that the Mojo Marketplace is part of the install package. So you get WordPress and all their plugins. So you should be fine. You should still have WordPress. Were you able to verify this?

WordPress appears to be working well. I have installed the new Studio Press Parallax Pro theme. Though a real change from my CatchBox Pro theme it works when "I push the correct buttons."
    WeightyChoice: Sustainable Weight Loss

AndroidEveryday: Android Tablet Accessories and Apps