Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Favorite Snack?

Default Favorite Snack?

I thought to ask this 'cause I'm sitting here munching right now.

I'm a huge popcorn fanatic so that would be mine (I even bought a whirly popper. Hey don't judge me. lol) Anyway a friend of mine bought me some sorghum for my birthday. I had never had any before and had no idea how it would taste. It pops just like popcorn but the kernals are super, super, super tiny and most don't pop but the kernels are nutty and crunch). It is so delicious and I even found out it is a super food (whole grain with lots of other good properties).

So it would be a toss-up between popcorn and frozen yogurt. I'm so addicted to all these self-serve yogurt places with the wild flavors. They are popping up everywhere now and there are 3 within a 3 mile radius of my house now. Who would have thought that avocado yogurt would be good? Sounds disgusting but it's actually quite tasty!!

So what's your favorite snack? I know, it's probably hard to narrow it down to one.

I love popcorn too, and anything with cheese...Yes, I am one of those people who eats slices of cheese straight from the package.
    Misti's Fonts | Fonts by Misti Hammers: mistifonts.com

I'm curious to know why this is in the contest forum? Are you giving away 12 months supply of Popcorn if I give the right answer?

I suppose I like fruit, but quite often I get the craving for something sweet like chocolate muffins or McVities Jaffa Cakes.

Nuts. I go nuts for dry roasted nuts. I don't like them any other way.

Yogurt. However eating too much of it can lead disastrous consequences for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    Yogurt. However eating too much of it can lead disastrous consequences for me.
    My fridge is FULL of yoghurt. I buy about 20 cartons at a time and have some daily.

I like yogurt, too, but I also enjoy peanut butter straight from the jar (and, yes, there's a separate jar for visitors).

Quote Originally Posted by Amdeyo View Post
    I like yogurt, too, but I also enjoy peanut butter straight from the jar (and, yes, there's a separate jar for visitors).
    Ha ha! Thankfully!