Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: The REAL Money Making System

Default The REAL Money Making System

If you're anything like me, you've heard it all before., "I made millions in my first month" or, "I made 600 dollars in an hour".

But let me ask you a question. Those squeeze pages you see, trying to convince you into buying some "system" generally are selling two things. Access to a "special" website, and teaching the actual model itself.

I'm going to tell you the model for free.

This model has made people millionairs.
    But it's also made people broke. and Unfortunately, un-success leave a more hideous scar than success and is easier to remember.

This Money Making Model that most "Gurus" try to sell you is simple.
    And I will get to the "access to a special website" in a minute.

Now when I hear people say "Ya I bought this system" I always hang my head in shame. Because, the "system" is something you should not ever pay for. I'm a campaigner that knowledge should be free. That's the second reason I'm posting this here.

Now, Here is the model.
    It's called Market Momentum Capitizalation.

Allow me to explain this to you. If you owned a shop on a very popular street and you sold bicycles, and the shop next door to you sold mopeds.

Market Momentum Capitizalation is when you sell mopeds because you see people buying mopeds.

That's pretty much the idea with these online "money-making" systems that cost so much.

Let me tell you how to do it.

The first thing you have to do is research and find demand. What is "in" right now, what is "flying off the shelves"

After you find something that has considerable demand, you need to figure out how to sell it. Generally this will include an affiliate program. But it's like multi level marketing. And some companies don't use that. Then you wil lhave to find something to compete with what in step one, is flying off the shelves. or go back and find another product you can be an affiliate for.

Now, let's say... You found an affiliate program on a trusted affiliate website. And there is a ton of demand for your product.

The next step is to get traffic to your affiliate link.
    This can be the tricky part. - The goal is to drive good qualified targeted traffic cheap enough to create enough return on your affiliate link.

The equation for this is

(cost for 100,000 qualified traffic)-(return on 1 conversion)

If you get a negative number then you are losing money, if you get a positive number, that is your profit/spread

From there you scale. Get Big.

That's affiliate marketing on overdrive
    Risk# Very High

The trick is to manage your risk, you do that by developing an asset known as an email list. And if you are Here
    at websitebabble.com chances are you know all about this. Personally I recommend mail chimp, from there you can continue to target these people with similar products/up-sell with out having to re-purchase the traffic.

This is how you lower the risk.

Now, this model is really simply right?

1. Find Demand
    2. Find Product you can sell
    3. Find profitibale Traffic
    4. Get Email addresses

What the "systems" that you commonly see are selling is access to the special website, where either someone has done the work of finding demand, or finding cheap profitibale traffic.

And that's the "get-rich-quick" model in a nutshell. The problem is it works, the other problem is it fails.

People have trouble in either finding demand, or cheap traffic. Or the worst of all, they don't get email addresses.

This is troublesome. Because you can lost your ass if your not careful or... Flexible.. Or have performed due dilligence.

This is called your Campaign goes to zero.

This is the Second Tier Money Model, also known as Market Momentum Capitizalation.

This model also works in brick and mortor business.

A top tier money model is a company like google, facebook, that sell the traffic.

Market Momentum capitizalation is worth millions.

Google is where Billions come in.

But yes that's the "secret model" in a nutshell. It takes a ton of research, and you can lose a few thousand dollars if you don't but the pay-outs can be sub-stantial.

Now, you DONT have to buy the "secret-money-models" any more, because all that info is up here for free
    Last edited by zachariahlogan; 03-20-2014 at 10:39 AM.

This old chestnut... the get-rich-quick method.

This was what I dreamed of doing for about a year and a half before I settled on creating proper websites. I wouldn't say it's all a scam because I know of people who earn their living from it. I wouldn't simply say it works either. I will say it can work, if you know what you're doing.

The reality is, the method isn't as simple as the gurus make it out to be, or indeed as Zach has described above. It's very difficult to get right without risking a lot of money. That was what always stopped me from fully getting stuck into this method. Although I was attracted to the idea of becoming an IM millionaire at first, I tended to stick to the websites method that Lisa and others practice because it's not so cut-throat.

Sometimes I think about this method and wonder whether I should explore it further, but I always end up retreating to the safe, familiar zone of websites. Probably just as well. It's too risky and unfamiliar, and it's probably harder and less enjoyable work. I'm also not a fan of the sensationalist copy used in most campaigns, and to be honest there's something about the method that just feels more like a dream than reality (it's very hard to explain). Websites are less cut-throat, more fun, more honest, and just seem more real to me.

But to anyone who thinks they can pursue this method with success, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    This old chestnut... the get-rich-quick method.

This was what I dreamed of doing for about a year and a half before I settled on creating proper websites. I wouldn't say it's all a scam because I know of people who earn their living from it. I wouldn't simply say it works either. I will say it can work, if you know what you're doing.

The reality is, the method isn't as simple as the gurus make it out to be, or indeed as Zach has described above. It's very difficult to get right without risking a lot of money. That was what always stopped me from fully getting stuck into this method. Although I was attracted to the idea of becoming an IM millionaire at first, I tended to stick to the websites method that Lisa and others practice because it's not so cut-throat.

Sometimes I think about this method and wonder whether I should explore it further, but I always end up retreating to the safe, familiar zone of websites. Probably just as well. It's too risky and unfamiliar, and it's probably harder and less enjoyable work. I'm also not a fan of the sensationalist copy used in most campaigns, and to be honest there's something about the method that just feels more like a dream than reality (it's very hard to explain). Websites are less cut-throat, more fun, more honest, and just seem more real to me.

But to anyone who thinks they can pursue this method with success, go for it.
    But Carlo, I'm going to try to say this with out sounding like a scammer guru. lol.

Lisa's whole niche, of learning the actual content side, is unique advantage. Because this is Lisa's Model

1. Find a Niche
    2. Find a Domain Name
    3. Find a Host
    4. Update Regurally.

Now when you get into a niche, you are in an extremely unique position to have a bird's eyes view is what is most popular in your niche, am i right?

The second advantage is can control exery process of the campign execution,
    -Research
    -Research
    -Design
    -Research
    -Landing Page (to gather emails)
    -Test
    -(if successful scale) Spend more.

You are absolutely right, it's not simple to execute. A good team researching on how to do this would be-
    1. A Computer Programer
    2. A Psychologist
    3. A Banker
    4. A "soldier" (someone who does the actual labor)

Now I AM going to try this method, not just because I want to be a millionaire.
    Because I'm just so dang curious. I want to standardize the industry. I want Online-Careers to be a legitimate College Course.

But I estimate to do this model properly it would take a budget of 10,000 - 20,000
    Now I have a saying never invest money you aren't ready to lose.

And if any one reads this and DOES want to try it. You have to continue your research from here, it's almost useless to post the "entire" model from concept to execution to return, because there is so much research that has to go in to it.

I think most of the get rich quick scams work the following way.

1. Buy Mr. Millionaire's get quick Rich scam for three easy payments of $19.99. Money back guarantee.
    2. Get hounded by telemarketers trying to constantly upsell you on additional products to "expedite" your success. Feeling defeated already from the likely failure of item #1 you buy in countless upgrade products.
    3. At some point come to the realization that Mr. Millionaire is selling his secrets because they are no longer effective and this program (and upsells) is probably the majority of his current income.

Just how I perceive all these Get Rich Quick schemes. Not from experience thankfully.
    Last edited by STB; 03-21-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zachariahlogan View Post
    I want to standardize the industry. I want Online-Careers to be a legitimate College Course.
    I see what you mean about standardising the industry, but I don't think there's just one definitive business model.

There's what I would call the Free Media business model:

1. Publish good content on your site
    2. Use the content to attract an audience (using social media, SEO etc) (this is the Free Media part)
    3. Monetize your audience somehow (sell a product related to the content, AdSense etc)

Example: Lisa creates a site where she talks about how to create a site using various products, including StudioPress. People find her site, learn about the product and purchase StudioPress through her affiliate link.

An alternative implementation of the Free Media model is to make the last step the first step. This is what most traditional businesses would do.

1. Make your product available for sale online
    2. Publish good content on your site (relevant to your product)
    3. Use the content to attract an audience, who will then discover your pre-existing product

Example: Brian creates a product called StudioPress. To make people aware of it, he creates an associated blog that discusses how to create sites with StudioPress. People find the blog first and thus discover the product and buy it.

Then there is what I would call the Paid Media model, which is what we're talking about.

1. Find a campaign on an affiliate network, or create your own
    2. Run it on paid media (AdWords, Facebook, PPV etc) and collect email addresses
    3. Profit (if you're lucky) or lose a ton of money (more likely)

Example: Zach creates a landing page called "Are You Sick Of GARBAGE WordPress Themes? Here's The AMAZING Secret Solution!" and runs it on paid media. People are intrigued by the sensationalist headline and opt in. Then Zach sends them emails about StudioPress and they buy it through his affiliate link.

Quote Originally Posted by STB View Post
    I think most of the get rich quick scams work the following way.

1. Buy Mr. Millionaire's get quick Rich scam for three easy payments of $19.99. Money back guarantee.
    2. Get hounded by telemarketers trying to constantly upsell you on additional products to "expedite" your success. Feeling defeated already from the likely failure of item #1 you buy in countless upgrade products.
    3. At some point come to the realization that Mr. Millionaire is selling his secrets because they are no longer effective and this program (and upsells) is probably the majority of his current income.

Just how I perceive all these Get Rich Quick schemes. Not from experience thankfully.
    We're not really talking about get-rich-quick schemes. If it helps, think about it as the business model that Mr. Millionaire practices, rather than the one he teaches.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I see what you mean about standardising the industry, but I don't think there's just one definitive business model.

There's what I would call the Free Media business model:

1. Publish good content on your site
    2. Use the content to attract an audience (using social media, SEO etc) (this is the Free Media part)
    3. Monetize your audience somehow (sell a product related to the content, AdSense etc)

Example: Lisa creates a site where she talks about how to create a site using various products, including StudioPress. People find her site, learn about the product and purchase StudioPress through her affiliate link.

An alternative implementation of the Free Media model is to make the last step the first step. This is what most traditional businesses would do.

1. Make your product available for sale online
    2. Publish good content on your site (relevant to your product)
    3. Use the content to attract an audience, who will then discover your pre-existing product

Example: Brian creates a product called StudioPress. To make people aware of it, he creates an associated blog that discusses how to create sites with StudioPress. People find the blog first and thus discover the product and buy it.

Then there is what I would call the Paid Media model, which is what we're talking about.

1. Find a campaign on an affiliate network, or create your own
    2. Run it on paid media (AdWords, Facebook, PPV etc) and collect email addresses
    3. Profit (if you're lucky) or lose a ton of money (more likely)

Example: Zach creates a landing page called "Are You Sick Of GARBAGE WordPress Themes? Here's The AMAZING Secret Solution!" and runs it on paid media. People are intrigued by the sensationalist headline and opt in. Then Zach sends them emails about StudioPress and they buy it through his affiliate link.

We're not really talking about get-rich-quick schemes. If it helps, think about it as the business model that Mr. Millionaire practices, rather than the one he teaches.
    Well standardizing the industry is a broad term. Especially most the the industry is actually marketing. The rest is auto-matic.
    But what I would do, is just make this info free, that model free. So No-one is ever ripped off again for 3 easy payments of 19.99 ya know? I just feel... Like I should have been a little more aggressive when i see someone who fell into that scam.

that's honestly the biggest reason for "standardizing" (broad term) the industry. And of course there are a million different models to make a buck. But the fundamentals are the same,

Who are your customers
    what do they buy
    what else do they buy
    P.S. What's their email address.

Every product real or scammish uses those fundamentals. Everything from Google to "get-laid-tonight" scam products.

But hey, If I made a site like that, I'm not sure but I might. I just might.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydhepp View Post
    I think its very useful for me. Now i am going to start. Thanks for sharing useful information to us.

Skin Whitening Supplements
    NO NO NO!
    Neither of these Models, be it Market Momentum Capitizalation, or Free Media Model, can either be warranted or guaranteed based off the info on this thread allone!

I'm telling you this is a 30,000 foot view. Don't you DARE spend 1 cent untill you do further research.

It is funny how i got into internet employment. One scam after another, spending lots of money on the mr millionaire strategy, among others that employ the same or similar sales model. It take a while to get the cat out of the box, because the regular guy is mesmerized by the sales pitch.
    Email harvesting and email landing pages are how most corporations and sales marketing is done. They key to that as a consumer, is to have the correct filters that brings you the information that you seek. Otherwise marketing campaigns are going to fill your inbox with unsolicited emails. 15000 dollars later you bought software on top of software and have no idea how to use them.
    Now years later and several websites in. The realization that no matter what kind of product you are selling needs an audience, the best way to get to that audience is via advertising of some form. As a business owner. the need to get the word out should be a big priority. No one finds your product without some form of campaign. Be it social media via leverage of an existing audience that relates, or paid advertising. If you don't have a product? You can always seek to sell via affiliate products. either way you have to have an audience that want to buy.