Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Selling a Sports Related URL

Default Selling a Sports Related URL

Edit- The title of this thread is supposed to be "Selling a Sports Related URL" - the batteries on my wireless keyboard were low.

I want to speak to anyone interested in internet marketing & young football (soccer) players in the English Premiere League.

I am sitting on a few potentially high value URLs for a talented young foreign football player previously signed for Manchester United and now playing for another Premier League club.

I haven't got time to build a niche website around the player but I will sell the URL for an agreeable price. I initially planned to follow this sports personality very closely and build quality content around this player.

The URLs together are potentially worth a lot. I have the .co.uk top level domain as well as the .net domain.

I still might try and build a basic site around this soccer star and see if I can get it ranked. But honestly, over the long term, I know I will get bored so it is a tough decision what to do.

A few of my friends are interested in English football leagues but most of them are not business minded or tech savvy.

Anyone genuinely interested in sport as well as niche sites will enjoy a challenge like this. Message me if you're interested and I'll think about revealing the player's name privately, therefore revealing the niche. Even if you end up going off and trying to build the site yourself by registering similar domains, I have the exact match short version preferred search engine suffix. You cannot do better than what I already have.

I really have way too many domains at the moment and I'm going to need to let some of them go. Keeping up with receipts/paperwork every time they renew is becoming a lot of work in itself.
    Last edited by Darren; 03-16-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Wrong thread title - explanation

Have you tried selling them on Flippa?

No prob Darren. Please let me know how it goes. I'm always interested in how successful sales are on that site. I've actually sold a small site there before and have a friend who has. So it definitely works.

Two UK sites where you could sell them are DomainLore and AcornDomains. (I'm not connected with the first and I'm a member of the second.)

Probably worth more if there is a site in place already and there is a bit of revenue.

Nice.... But what would be cost of Sports URL ? Why don't you share Sports URL on Marketing platform.
    Looking for Guest Post Service Guest Post Service India
    Find Funny Images Indian Fun Pic