How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: Check out My Powtoon Video!

Thumbs up Check out My Powtoon Video!

OK peeps, I'm so in love with Powtoon.

I splurged and signed up for the Agency plan so I could have all the rights and access to their best features. I will be using these throughout some of my pages and landing pages when applicable. It will also be good for the video membership site.

Check out the one I created for a help page I will be creating.

1. I recorded the voice over in Audacity (free)
    2. The music is from Powtoon.
    3. I know my audio needs work. I just bought a Blue Yeti mic with a pop filter last night so that will improve the quality of my voice.
    4. Some images were from Powtoon but others were from my ThinkStock subscription
    5. Powtoon is very easy to use, especially if you are familiar with timeline editing. And I love the drag and drop. I just found the whole system to be very intuitive.
    6. Notice I'm using Vimeo for this instead of YouTube. I signed up for them for the membership site because you can make the videos private and control where they can/can't be embedded.

Can't believe it took me so long to explore this. I'll be blogging about this next week.

You guys should try it. There are free options.

Wow you have been busy, you have given me some ideas for better video content. I'll def get on this when I get chance. I've always wanted a pop filter and decent mic. The great thing about a pop filter is that you can use it for singing too.

Looks good!

Thanks! Yeah I am in extreme creation mode right now.

So many people have recommended the Blue Yeti over the years and I don't know why it's taken me so long to step my game up with that. Well not anymore. It should be here Wednesday. Gotta luv eBay and fast shipping.

Hello Lisa!

I just wanna ask if you are in premium account? Because I just joined earlier and made sample video.
    Will I be able to get rid of the watermark if I purchase the premium account? Though I really don't mind it, I just want to know.

Thanks!

There is no luck except where there is discipline | 12BET
    - Irish Proverb

I stumbled on the website sometime ago. I did not know they had a free membership plan as well, I will go check it out again. The video you have created looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by patricialee83 View Post
    Hello Lisa!

I just wanna ask if you are in premium account? Because I just joined earlier and made sample video.
    Will I be able to get rid of the watermark if I purchase the premium account? Though I really don't mind it, I just want to know.

Thanks!
    You will get rid of the watermark if you are in a premium account it is listed on their pricing page. I was just looking around their website and I found the student plan which only cost $1 a month. If you are looking for a cheaper version you could check that out.
    Check Out My Blog Where You can Access WordPress Tutorials and Tips.
    Share Links Make Cash Simply Share Links, You earn every time some one clicks on your link.

Quote Originally Posted by patricialee83 View Post
    Hello Lisa!

Thanks!
    Didn't know about the student discount.

Yes patricialee I have the Agency account so I have access to all the features, images, music, etc. Well worth it.

Is it easy to upload your own music?

Edit: I have just been reading the terms of service and it seems that unless you are a paid member or subscriber, anything you upload to the site (User Content) becomes content that Powtoon own and have rights to. You have to label your content "Confidential" if you are uploading music that you are wanting to protect.

There is some music I want to use but I will need to ask the artist for their permission. They are a member of this forum somI'll be interested to see what he says!
    Last edited by Darren; 08-16-2014 at 05:31 AM.

They have a music library so I just use that. I've never used music outside of Powtoon yet. But yes, it's easy. You just hit the "Sound" button, choose your track and it loops it for you. You can adjust the volume too.

Sounds cool Lisa! Thanks, and to you too almasher!

There is no luck except where there is discipline | 12BET
    - Irish Proverb