Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Check out My Powtoon Video!

Thumbs up Check out My Powtoon Video!

OK peeps, I'm so in love with Powtoon.

I splurged and signed up for the Agency plan so I could have all the rights and access to their best features. I will be using these throughout some of my pages and landing pages when applicable. It will also be good for the video membership site.

Check out the one I created for a help page I will be creating.

1. I recorded the voice over in Audacity (free)
    2. The music is from Powtoon.
    3. I know my audio needs work. I just bought a Blue Yeti mic with a pop filter last night so that will improve the quality of my voice.
    4. Some images were from Powtoon but others were from my ThinkStock subscription
    5. Powtoon is very easy to use, especially if you are familiar with timeline editing. And I love the drag and drop. I just found the whole system to be very intuitive.
    6. Notice I'm using Vimeo for this instead of YouTube. I signed up for them for the membership site because you can make the videos private and control where they can/can't be embedded.

Can't believe it took me so long to explore this. I'll be blogging about this next week.

You guys should try it. There are free options.

Wow you have been busy, you have given me some ideas for better video content. I'll def get on this when I get chance. I've always wanted a pop filter and decent mic. The great thing about a pop filter is that you can use it for singing too.

Looks good!

Thanks! Yeah I am in extreme creation mode right now.

So many people have recommended the Blue Yeti over the years and I don't know why it's taken me so long to step my game up with that. Well not anymore. It should be here Wednesday. Gotta luv eBay and fast shipping.