Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: TRAFFICBROKER REVIEW

Default TRAFFICBROKER REVIEW

Hi Babblers, I hope all has been well.

I've spent the last week working on a Traffic Broker Site. I would very much appreciate a reveiw focusing on

esign

I also would really appreciate any Comments and suggestions towards the education side of Internet Marketing.

Sources, if you have a blog I would be allowed to link to, then please post so in this thread.

the education will be like a "suggested reading" before you buy traffic.

anyway the traffic broker site is http://www.trafficliter.com/

Also, if you where a customer, what would you want to see to make you feel secure with a traffic provider website?

Thank you very much, and your opinions are extremely useful to me.

Humbly,
    -Zachariah Logan

Also, I'm attaching an image of what the website is supposed to look like, this being a brand spanken new site, (omgoodness this one was fun, I've been building a proto type since last week, research, providers the whole bunch.) But anyway, this website is not complete as in it does not have the updated checkout forms. So... go easy.

but anyway this website being about 2 hours old, it may have some difficulty loading up, like it might not load correctly or something.

but here is the attachement of what it is supposed to look like.
    screenshot.jpg

Beautiful designed home page.

Do not know all that much about the topic of buying traffic but here are my thoughts.
    • Is the days fo buying taffic over with google slamming sights that do this?
    • It says targeted traffic, how do you know you are getting targeted traffic?
    • You plan to teach how to get organic traffic is good.

As far as Education sources/examples, not sure this is what you mean but one of the best is Lisa irby. She does by far the best of presenting the how to's of all things relating to internet marketing. I do not think anyone can go wrong in follow her lead and using similar format in teaching.

Another good teacher is Pat Flynn of smart passive income. He to does an excellent job of presenting the nitty gritty of how to get traffic and affiliate marketing.

My goal in my business life is emulate them when creating any type of educational material in my niches. They are proven and popular.

Quote Originally Posted by evrl View Post

Do not know all that much about the topic of buying traffic but here are my thoughts.

As far as Education sources/examples, not sure this is what you mean but one of the best is Lisa irby. She does by far the best of presenting the how to's of all things relating to internet marketing. I do not think anyone can go wrong in follow her lead and using similar format in teaching.

Another good teacher is Pat Flynn of smart passive income. He to does an excellent job of presenting the nitty gritty of how to get traffic and affiliate marketing.

My goal in my business life is emulate them when creating any type of educational material in my niches. They are proven and popular.
    Hi evrl!

Thank you for your review!
    Allow me to respond in the order in which you commented.

Here's is my opinion I realize google is the largest internet company. I realize that means a lot, to a lot of people, but my opinion, SEO that way it is understood is is a mirage, an illusion and google has been responsible for terabytes of "pro-seo propaganda" In my opinion, SEO is like "alchemy" of getting traffic, it's un predictable, un reliable, therfore un reporducable, now if you know anything about thes scientific method, the first thing you should realize is SEO is not scientific it's a superstition. So, in my opinion, no the days of buying traffic are not over, because buying traffic, is the most predictable way to get conversions.

How do I know the traffic is targeted.
    Several ways, (since I resell I don't own the technology to tarteg people) but I do every supplier of traffic. Here is my logic,"if I can get you sales, you are more likely to re-buy traffic!
    THat's what every package is designed to do, (not every package is on the website yet) my traffic suppliers fall into, geographics, age, ethnicity, job, and right down to gender!

But! the product is fantastic; but what I'm really excited about is the marketing plan. I was talking to some people at GOdaddy, they gave me the best advise on how to grow this. So, what is most fantastic about this, is that I can target customers by location as well.

Quote Originally Posted by evrl View Post

Also, yes. I was thinking about asking MS. Lisa to link to her site.