The best website builder for creating your own website
Hello website pros,
I am looking to create a website for my event staff company.
I am at no means a web designer so I am looking at creating from online website builders that charge a fee to create and customize your website from templates. As I am just starting out I am looking to create a professional looking website at the lowest cost possible. I would love to have an online payment system included in it but not mandatory starting out. I also would like to find the best way to cost effectively SEO the website so it is found easily. If anyone could suggest the best cost effective website building company for my site or any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I am not in a position to name a company or service. You may be able to find a local person or company to help you or get some good advice from some others.
However, I would offer a couple of things to consider. This is what I would do if I were not prepared to do my own work.
Half or more sites are now built using WordPress and for very good reasons. I would find someone who will build your site using this program—there are many available, more than those doing it otherwise. Here are a few of the reasons.
- If you use a framework like Genesis (it is the best in my opinion and that of many others here) you can have as professional a look and feel as is possible.
- Furthermore, it is outstanding as a CMS (content management system), meaning you can easily learn how to put up your own material or even have additional people you work with post material with different degrees of input authorization, even if you maintain a working relationship with a website service provider.
- WordPress, especially with Genesis, has all the SEO you need built in (I think you do need to use a free sitemap program that updates your sitemap with Google whenever you make a new post)
- WordPress is free (open source) and a premium theme like Genesis is less than $100.00 paid once, so no recurring cost. Your only ongoing expense is domain registration $10.00 or so a year and hosting, less than $10.00 per month.
- There are plugins for WordPress, many free, to do almost anything you want in the was of site features.
One of the main reasons I would insist on this kind of approach is that for people who are not experienced in web work one of the most common problems is getting stuck with a site that is abandoned by the creator, or in the same vein a situation where some conflict arises, and the site owner cannot figure out how to use the site. You do not want to get into that spot.
Many programmers do things no one else can figure out. You can always find help for a WordPress site using standard plugins and themes.
Website: Success With Money
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
I can do this task for you P.M for more information.
WordPress has great support in this site from experienced members using it.
I found this in Google for Payment Gateway for WordPress
Let's be great.
The Dynamik theme is great for people who don't know coding. It works with Genesis too. So (if I'm correct, if not tell me) you can get Genesis and that will be the framework of your website, and you get Dynamik as a child theme. This is the most customizable theme I have come across. http://cobaltapps.com/downloads/dyna...bsite-builder/ (NOT an affiliate link).
Dont do what I did and spend three grand on a web dev company who offshore their work (not outsource it) to India. They didn't do a good job and I had to start again. Then I got someone from Elance (be very careful who you choose, I use someone who is pretty good and charges $8 an hour. I also use someone who charges £20 an hour) and we work together on problems or more bits and bobs I need doing. My site cost me a few hundred pounds to make.
Wordpress or weebly or shopify is best website builder tool with payment options added.
Wordpress is a good start. Weebly and or Shopify seems like good ones to go with.
I personally use wordpress because it provides all the plugins that I need.
Adobe Business Catalyst is easier than wordpress and it's a good start as what other people would say. It is all up to you in which you are comfortable working with.
If you want proffesional and Unique look for your site, try custom code!
Not wordpress or template....
Weebly is an easy website builder tool must try I have already one website from weebly its great
Wordpress for sure very easy CMS can be operate by newbie