Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: My name is Leonard IM new to website babble my question is about site build it

Smile My name is Leonard IM new to website babble my question is about site build it

Hi Lisa and every one I would like to know is site build it a good to get a website built? or is web .com
    which is listed as number one for 2014 and also go daddy which is listed as number six
    out of the top ten listed for 2014 site build it wasn't listed .IM new at this and I want the best website
    I can get in order to get traffic and do well with affiliate marketing once I choose the nice that's right
    for me and one that will make me a great income.
    thanks guys
    I look forward to
    hearing from you
    take care
    :

Welcome to the Babble!

For a better experience here, check out our Guidelines and Forum Help in the top horizontal menu and at least listen to the video (better to read as well). You will find some interesting tips and information that you will want to know, such as signature requirements, etc.

You ask some interesting questions. I will take a swing at a basic answer. First, who says any of these hosts are rated as you say? The truth is, there are many lists and almost all of them are really sites trying to sell you the host that pays them the most. There are some good recommendations to be had, but you need to read with a jaundiced eye.

As far as SBI, Site Build It, it is in a different category from standard hosts in that it is a complete program that helps you build a site, but more important helps you choose a profitable niche, learn to write material that appeals to web viewers, and much more. They have many tools to guide people from start to finish, what some would describe as "hand holding." They do have a proven record of helping people succeed online, but after learning the ropes most people like to operate more independently. Some people find them somewhat limiting, others find them a great help. You can read about a lot of different experiences if you just use the site search here and read a bit. Also check out Lisa's comments on her 2createawebsite.com.

Glad to have you join the forum, a great place to learn and share.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

HI James thanks for the information on site build it from what you shared with me
    I think that would be the route for me to take.
    also I need some advice on picking a great niche for a beginner thanks again james

also I need some advice on picking a great niche for a beginner
    No one can really pick a niche for someone else because you and you alone have to live with that decision. If you read enough here you will find many references to people who started on a niche only to find they could not maintain their personal interest after a short time.

However, the good news is this. If you do go with SBI they have rather extensive guidance and tools to help you identify the niche and approach that will work for you. That is one of their strengths. People who are already decided on what they think they should do have a much harder time with the program, especially when they find that what they think is a good niche is too broad or has little potential for significant profit when that is their goal.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou