Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: New Google Plugin

Default New Google Plugin

Google has announced a new plugin that WordPress users (a lot of us) will want to keep an eye on. It is called the Google Publisher Plugin. In is in beta right now so we can be guinea pigs for them so you might want to wait before installing, but I think this is a tool that will be extremely helpful, especially for newer WordPress users.

Here is the key part of their announcement:

Google AdSense: Earn money by placing ads on your website. The plugin links your WordPress site to your AdSense account and makes it easier to place ads on your site -- without needing to manually modify any HTML code.

Google Webmaster Tools: Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google. The plugin allows you to verify your site on Webmaster Tools with just one click.
    As I have recommended before a time or two, but it has been a while, it is a good idea to subscribe to the Official Google Webmaster Central Blog to keep up with Google announcements. What Google does affects us all whether we like them or not.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Thanks for the info James
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

Nice. Maybe we can ditch these third party Google AdSense plugins on WordPress.

I've use a few of them now. Most aren't very good or limited on what you can do. The rest are okay.

Thanks James! Yep, will be keeping an eye on this. Finally they are going to make it easier for WordPress users the way Blogger has had it for years. Good stuff!

Thanks for the info James

This is a great start! I hope they plan to add Google Analytics to the plugin so I won't have to use the Yoast GA plugin. But I think they are trying to push people to use the Tag Manager instead.

For me there is one big advantage of using the Yoast GA plugin. It allows you to track easily Events. This shows me when people are clicking on widgets and banners as well as comment author links. It also helps track when YouTube videos are played or not.