Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blog by the book!

Default Blog by the book!

So this time I'm going to play by the rules XD
    If you've heard of my other news site, then you may have the opinion I sort of bended the rules in bringing traffic to it. But it worked! And I'm not one to argue with results.

But! i'm inspired to open another blog now, since the news one is on auto-pilot. (sort of)

Though Here are the rules!

1. No - Auto-Content
    2. No -Adds Allowed for 3 months.
    3. No -embeded videos. (GIFs are OK)
    4. Blogger Only (personally I have more fun on this platform than the wordpress.com one)
    5. NO - Link dropping (this will blog will remain un named) But Pictures of results may be added, with identifiable letters or names omitted for privacy.
    6. I will post one post every day for 3 months, I am allowed to write a hole bunch of posts in one day and am allowed to schedule their release.
    7. I am not allowed to deviate from the Niche (Motivation)
    8. Uh... I'm not sure what else.

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!

If you find it somehow, please do not lol at my writing style, I'm very self concious.

Interesting.

Question though:

Why would you prefer both these?

4. Blogger Only (personally I have more fun on this platform than the wordpress.com one)

Just curious.

I am curious about the videos, too. With the way things are moving, videos and Youtube are going to be dominating the search results.

Quote Originally Posted by carloborja View Post
    Interesting.

Question though:

Why would you prefer both these?

Just curious.
    Back in the day my old site longest mile, I felt as though posting videos was a cruch. ALSO since my social networks have so many people I can't really comment on videos or like things with out it looking like an endorsement.

So I made a wordpress blog called "my internet history" which if my reactions and comments could be streamlined it would look like that.

SO. Since I already have places for videos and they spruce up a website so much I wanted this to be just words, and excitement.ALSO it's a challenge for me, since I'm a terrible writer and this is good practice.

But Making videos is an exception to the rule.

Ah, I see what you're saying. You could try just writing the content for the first 3 months, and then add videos later on.

This is great! You should use this thread to keep us updated like Jay did with his thread that is still going strong.

Yeah that'd be fun. I love Income Reports/Journal/Diary entries.

Realy! it may be fun for somebody's but not for all I think.

So I'm gonna upadate you.
    Wait... Wanna update?

So I'm up to about 10 posts so far. no subscribers, around 200 page views. And I'm already getting bored. Perhaps I'm not the most qualified person to write on motivating people haha.

Does anyone know who vampirestat is? I have 55 refereals from them, and I've never heard of them, this could be an explanation that hapened with the A-Store on weebly experiment. huh.

See ya in a few days with more info.

I know that on my blogger blogs, I always get traffic from vampirestat initially. They might just be one of those sites that visit new domains.

And being bored is not a good sign. Maybe it's just one of those phases that passes over time?

Quote Originally Posted by zachariahlogan View Post
    So I'm gonna upadate you.
    Wait... Wanna update?

So I'm up to about 10 posts so far. no subscribers, around 200 page views. And I'm already getting bored. Perhaps I'm not the most qualified person to write on motivating people haha.

Does anyone know who vampirestat is? I have 55 refereals from them, and I've never heard of them, this could be an explanation that hapened with the A-Store on weebly experiment. huh.

See ya in a few days with more info.
    Vampirestat is not a referrer. It's a spam network. Google Analytics don't show Vampirestat, Adsense Watchdog, Zombiestat, etc. So don't heavily rely on Wordpress stats. Even if you do have less page views because now you know that Vampirestat is a spam network... you're probably going to get more page views than me

I'll be interested in how your blog goes. I'm trying to plan my blog and pre-write a lot of articles before I actually launch. Maybe build up an audience on Twitter or Facebook beforehand as well.

Vampirestat doesn't send you real traffic, they are automated boats. You will see it as a top referrer in your Blogger blog's dashboard soon after registering a sub-domain and launching your blog. Even with zero posts and links, you will see that Vampirestat sends you the traffic

BTW don't forget to share your blog's performance after three months. I'm curious to know the results.

So, I'm writing to update the stats for this blog.

I've left it alone for a while. I got bored really quickly, but I just checked back today, and something interesting.

I've done 0 promotion, and I received a very very steady amount of traffic growth from it.

Why does this happen? I have like 10 posts, I'm about to post another one, because hey! Why not?
    LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast