Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Here is a surprise (for me)

Default Here is a surprise (for me)

I want to return to blogging, I have forgotten most things in the past year.... so I am having to do keyword work and them work and relearn about widgets and all sorts of things.

Anyways, I created a little blog a couple hours ago, made three minuscule posts with keywords.. and went to get a coffee at my local coffee shop.......... and when I returned. my new site is number 2..

hahaha Big surprise... and the google pic is on there and the whole nine yards.

I would not have believed I could do that...

Well, my euphoria will be short lived as I have to get back to the learning department to get to content that will attract subscribers. something that I failed miserably with in the past..

My biggest failure was perhaps to ignore the value of an email list... That is going to be my next project..

Once I get the hang of content driven email list and blog following.. I will be back!

Needless to say I am scouring many blogs to try to develop a voice and an approach that will serve my market.

Dave, that's great! And I totally hear ya on ignoring the value of a list. Took me a minute to get this too. Good for you! Keep up the great work.