Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: I think I know what I want...

Default I think I know what I want...

Hi everyone I have a task I need to accomplish which massively improve the user experiance on my website.

What I have are a few Excel Datasheets with ~5,000 parts prices and description.

What I want to do, is find a way to make these parts prices and describtions available in my sites search query.

MY site is a wordpress site, but the purpose of this is to automate the shopping process. So they can pay for the part online, our competitors can do it, and I feel i should be able to do it.

I don't know how they do it, if they do it 1 by one! I will but I don't want to ya know?

So the question is, is there a plugin? Would zencart work the best for what I need and how I want to do it?

If I'm not vague let me explain.

Ya know when you export your contact out of Google Contact and you can get a CSV file?

I have parts databases and I want that same functionability specifically search as that a contacts program would have.

Please advise

Thank you
    -Zach Logan

I am not sure if this is the solution you are looking for, but is how I bring spread sheets into websites and wordpress. For full functionality of a sheet, you may have to develop this within the spread sheet. This is not a shopping cart solution, but a display one of product. But this may help.

Actually, there is a way that is not to back breaking.

1. Select the items in your spreadsheet that you want display in your post.
    2. File>Save As>Other Formats>Save as type and choose “Web Page (*.htm, *.html)”
    3. Click the radial button marked “Selection:Sheet” (unless you want the sheet to function as in your database)
    4. Publish

In Wordpress:

1. In your post area select “text”
    2. Use a text editor like notepad to then open this file up and save the text in it
    3. Paste into your post
    4. Click Publish
    Like Bill at Facebook and Twitter.

and now Bill's Blog.

I think Woocommerce can do something like this if I'm not mistaken....

http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-csvimport/

You can import your products into their database. Is this what you need?