How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: hosting a radio station site

Default hosting a radio station site

Please i am looking for a site that can host my radio station streaming(the station is already operating offline) and also if anyone knows about some credible and affordable dedicated hosting it would be nice to share here

For dedicated servers, I would recommend Liquidweb and Singlehop. Both are great companies, good support and reasonably priced servers for a managed / semi managed server. If price is an issue, you may look for an unmanaged server - but you will have the headache of managing the server yourself. Softlayer is a great option for unmanaged dedicated servers and keep away from Godaddy / 1and1 any other host for whom dedicated hosting is not their primary business.
    Hosting Coupons: Imotion Hosting Coupon and MediaTemple Coupon
    Wordpress Themes: get 20% off on awesome classified, coupon themes from AppThemes with our Appthemes Coupons

Quote Originally Posted by salifuj View Post
    Please i am looking for a site that can host my radio station streaming(the station is already operating offline) and also if anyone knows about some credible and affordable dedicated hosting it would be nice to share here
    For VPS, VPSLatch is a great provider. These guys are owned by HostDime (both of them really know what they're doing!)