Thread: Suggestions for guest post?

Default Suggestions for guest post?

Hello,

We have just been asked by another blogger to do our first guest post! So far I have not even been looking for this yet as we have been so busy with the site itself and other life stuff. We have accepted to do the guest post and I have started reading up some about guest posting, but of course had to come here to see if you all had any suggestions about how to write a good guest post and what kinds of things we should remember to include when writing one? Thank you everyone!

First of all, make sure you look and see what other kinds of guests posts the blog has published previously. Look at the writing style, layout of the copy, etc.

Also, ask the owner if there are any guidelines you need to follow (image sizes, minimum number of words, etc.)

And finally, to get the best bang for your post, take some time to read the comments on the published posts to get a sense for what the readers seem to respond to. Is there a certain hot topic that the readers seem to like?

Thank you Lisa. As always I really appreciate your advise and responses. I have looked at her other guest posts as well as the topics on her site and it is really cool because it just feels so intuitive for me to understand what it is that I should be writing about for her audience and what would also mesh with links to our site as well.

We are waiting to hear from her as to if she would like us to write about something she has in mind or if we can come up with an idea ourselves. I also have found hot topics that would definitely relate to the audience and it is cool because they are of course close to a lot of the stuff I have looked into related to my niche. Thanks again and take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Seanguy75 View Post
    Hello,

We have just been asked by another blogger to do our first guest post! So far I have not even been looking for this yet as we have been so busy with the site itself and other life stuff. We have accepted to do the guest post and I have started reading up some about guest posting, but of course had to come here to see if you all had any suggestions about how to write a good guest post and what kinds of things we should remember to include when writing one? Thank you everyone!
    Well guest blogging is best way to explore your knowledge to others around the world. Follow the authors guidelines to submit . Content should be theme based like if you are posting content on PHP then you must be aware of Website theme it should meet your content. Google gives priority to the guest blogging.

For an Ideal guest post its should have unique and fresh information about the topic.

Guest blogging is the new way to attract people towards your content. You can provide the unique and rich content in guest post for getting the maximum benefit.

I think Guest posting most important techniques to taking a back links and improving website keyword ranked very well many guest posting site provide the do follow back links and high page rank but make sure your content are strong and unique you take areal benefits for guest posting techniques nice job keep it up