Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How much with Clickbank?

Default How much with Clickbank?

I've had a clickbank account for almost a year now and haven't made a dime despite my efforts. Has anyone else actually made money with Clickbank?

Yes, Clickbank is one of my top earners and I've been making money with them since 2000. How exactly are you promoting them? Do you actually write a review of the product and show that you use it? I wrote a blog post on how I use it.

http://blog.2createawebsite.com/2012...lickbank-scam/

Hi, yes I have started really since last september and have been paid already several times.
    I use advertising and also mailing list and also I wrote several pages reviewing (lightly) some products, but I could have done better with more focus. I've lost some months trying easy (hands off) methods for clickbank, they didn't work for me.
    Please don't click and register right now because the thing is broken.

Want traffic? Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 250,000+ UV / Month

I've been promoting Photoshop Clickbank products on my Photoshop tutorial site as banners at the bottom of popular posts, and also as big block ads in the sidebar in prominent positions. On my blogging site I've been trying to promote a good product for making and selling apps in the sidebar and as banners at the bottom of popular posts.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    Yes, Clickbank is one of my top earners and I've been making money with them since 2000. How exactly are you promoting them? Do you actually write a review of the product and show that you use it? I wrote a blog post on how I use it.

http://blog.2createawebsite.com/2012...lickbank-scam/

Quote Originally Posted by JATomlinson View Post
    I've been promoting Photoshop Clickbank products on my Photoshop tutorial site as banners at the bottom of popular posts, and also as big block ads in the sidebar in prominent positions. On my blogging site I've been trying to promote a good product for making and selling apps in the sidebar and as banners at the bottom of popular posts.
    That's probably the problem. I never had any success just promoting products via banners. Contextual marketing works best when you can prove you know / have used the product and explain how it can help your readers.

Instead of banners (but you can keep the banners) you should edit those articles and insert a sentence with a link to the product. Like casually mentioning the product (you can say it is an affiliate link if such rules apply or even if not). It'll work a bit more since it is part of the content and so is not subject to ad blindness.
    Please don't click and register right now because the thing is broken.

Want traffic? Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 250,000+ UV / Month

Thanks for the input. I've generally just been promoting one or two products that don't have anything to do with specific articles, just the niche in general, so I'm not sure inserting a contextual link will do any good but anger my readers.

Quote Originally Posted by James Colin View Post
    Instead of banners (but you can keep the banners) you should edit those articles and insert a sentence with a link to the product. Like casually mentioning the product (you can say it is an affiliate link if such rules apply or even if not). It'll work a bit more since it is part of the content and so is not subject to ad blindness.

yes, I made money from clickbank affiliate program, I followed Article marketing stretegy which is I am doing now successfully. my suggestion for you write some quality artilces in blog abour your product. and you will get the result what you looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by JATomlinson View Post
    I've had a clickbank account for almost a year now and haven't made a dime despite my efforts. Has anyone else actually made money with Clickbank?
    What I would do if I had enough traffic coming to my website, is to collect names and emails of people.

Give them a reason why they should opt into your newsletter and then follow up with them about this niche and also provide your own affiliate link in the message.

Give them value and they will buy from you.