Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Great, My Daughter's 11...

Default Great, My Daughter's 11...

I don't know how many of you guys have kids, but mine scare me. I haven't seen my daughter in quite some time as I've been out of state following a divorce. She's coming over this weekend, and I must admit that I can't even sleep at night due to my anticipation of her arrival.

She just turned 11 the other day, and really needs her Daddy (to beat the boys off of her...). She's so beautiful and I've been gone for quite some time. I suppose that I took our love for granted, and I can't get all of this lost time back. She was 6 the last time we saw each other and I'm not going to go into details, but it is my fault.

Anyone else have daughters this age? What are they into? I bought her tickets to go and see Taylor Swift for her birthday in St. Louis. She was stoked, so I'm on the right track as far as her interests go, but it's almost as if I'm being reintroduced to the world of kids. Thanks.

I can understand how you feel. All I would say is don't worry too much, you just behave naturally and leave the rest, things will automatically fall into place.

I don't have any kids yet. I do hope to someday. Glad your getting to see your daughter again. It sure is amazing how fast they grow up though. Heck I can't believe I'm turning 25 March 8th. Time sure does fly.

Chad

It surely does and in no time you become a mature adult from a school going young child. I too am not married but yes can understand these feelings quite well.

My daughter is around 11 and she is starting to realize what boys and phones are. We cant hardly keep her off the iphone.

I don't have kids, but I can imagine how different things must be now with all the technology they have access to these days. Anywho, really glad you got to see your daughter. Speaking of St. Louis, I was born and raised there. I bet she loved that concert huh?