How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: WordPress 3.5 - New Video

Smile WordPress 3.5 - New Video

Hey everyone,

If you haven't given WordPress 3.5 a test spin there are a couple of really neat things. First, the photo gallery is sweet. It makes it easier than EVER to create a gallery on your pages.

Also, the default Twenty Twelve theme is mobile responsive and has a widgetized homepage that allows you to drag and drop widgets into the homepage. In a nutshell, customizing your homepage is easier.

In my latest video I highlight these two features. Enjoy!

Bookmarked for future reference. I do not know much about WordPress. I have a WordPress blog which looks great but I never update it and trafic is nil. I customised it a lot but have forgotten how I did it! My memory needs refreshing. Thanks for this.

All I need is decent hosting, 99% uptime, with the capability to add unlimited sites.

hey lisa thanks very much..

Darren, are you talking about "Ideas for Cash?" I see you have recent posts there now. What theme did you use for it? It looks great I think. I like the visuals, especially having large images for rss, etc. Of course with my old eyes that is a real help.
    Good Success!

"If your content doesn’t drive activity or conversations, don’t expect it to drive links." —Tom Schmitz, Search Engine Land

This video is really very helpful for me, I will implement my WP website according to your video. Thanks.
    SEO Submission Lists : Business Directory, Forum Posting, Guest Posting ETC.

Loved every minute of the video!! A must-watch!!

Thanks so much, Lisa, for unraveling the secrets Twenty Twelve to us :-)!!

WordPress video is very helpful for me, I will try to build my website according to this video.