Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: plugin help...

Default plugin help...

is there a reason i cant see the plugin icon on my dashboard?? iv just gone onto it playing around with the free version but the plugin icon doesnt seem to appear?

You can't install plugins on the wordpress.com free version. You have to have paid hosting and install wordpress.org and you will have plugin options.

ah ok that makes sense now then thank you

also i cant find anywhere... how you have more than 1 picture on the homepage? i have tried the key saying 10 posts per page but its still only showing 1 which will be annoying for the audience... i also cant find the infinate scroll anywhere... my dashboard seems to be different to the 1 in the tutorial on this forum?

You can expand/collapse the dashboard. Maybe you are looking at the collapsed version? You can expand it by clicking on it.

Do you want more than one picture or more than one post? There's a difference. And I hate to ask a dumb question but have you created 10 posts yet? That could be why it's only showing one.

on on the actual wordpress, after iv added posts on the dashboard then check it as the audience would see it, only the top post shows, i wanted it so you scrolled down and could see the new post on the homepage instead of having to click to see the next picture... im just trying to think how to make it as easy as i can to use for when people visit...

Hmmmm..... unless the particular theme you chose restricts it, you should be able to see all 10 if you have it setup that way in the settings.