Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Looking for Wordpress feature that handles group of photos in a single post

Default Looking for Wordpress feature that handles group of photos in a single post

I am looking for a Wordpress plug-in or feature that allows you to place images in a post that acts like a slideshow or photo box. Something similar to http://goo.gl/H28qK that was done with Joombla.

I am open to other suggestions as well as long as it is with Wordpress.

I am designing a site for a public library and my third chamber of commerce. These types of sites usually have a lot of photos that get added to a post and I would like something that makes it easier and more pleasant to use other than a long string of images.

Thanks,
    Bill
    Like Bill at Facebook and Twitter.

and now Bill's Blog.

Hey Bill, I have a rotating slideshow in my sidebar and I use WP Photo Album Plus. I don't think you can use it in the pages though since it's a widget. I love it because it gives you a lot of control.

I just watched a tutorial on WP Photo Album Plus. Wow...insane amount of customization! Good lookin out Lisa...

How about a slideshow? Wordpress has a lot of plugins you can make use of.. you can search "wordpress photo slideshow" for plugins. I found one called the "GPP Slideshow" just now.. hopefully that helps.