Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: If I use brand name instead of keyword then

Default If I use brand name instead of keyword then

If I use brand name instead of keyword then how can get my keyword in top 10, Plz tel me also about keyword strategies, how will I use my keywords so that i can get my keywords in top.

How other people link to you determines where you'll rank. Plus, you can still use the keywords on your pages even though you're using a brand name. Google takes a much more holistic approach to SEO these days. It's about content, backlinks, social media profile, etc.

Its depends on your traffic, it doesnt matter if you promoting your website with a keyword or a brand name. Ranking depends on your backlinks i mean if you taking backlinks from high pr websites thats mean youre getting visitors too. Make sure, you havnt duplicate content or always promote a website like a promoter not a robot(means bulk submission, buying bulk backlinks, buying traffic or else).

Exact Match Domains don't seem to count for much these days. Although I run a few directories for local businesses and have managed to combine keyword (my town) with the brand name. It brings in high quality traffic and I believe it's down to the URL

If you want to use brand name in Keyword then i think this is more useful for your business and traffics. Strategy will be same..