Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: SBI! Analysis module limits to 5 keywords

Default SBI! Analysis module limits to 5 keywords

Analyzer gives a warning when I insert more than 5 keywords. I have noticed that the big guys in my niche may have 25 keywords on their pages... and Google gives them a high rank.

For instance, Investopedia has 20 keywords on the page that I would like to rank on.

Does someone have an idea as to how I can try to compete with the big guys.... Sure, I can change the niche, but I would like to take a run at this one area. Any suggestions.?

My thoughts are to incorporate a bunch of the keywords on my page and to bold them and underline them. It would not take a lot of changes to do that as I am covering content that would allow that.

What do you think.?

I don't count keywords anymore. I just write naturally and use variations of the keywords throughout the page. It's good they warn you about repeating phrases but at the same time I think it can drive some people to analysis paralysis.

It's not about the keywords for your competitors. It's the quality of inbound links that is causing them to rank as well as they do. Google looks at a bunch of things when determining rank and keyword density is becoming less and less important (unless you are repeating it so much they penalize you).