How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: Links in blog comments and Facebook

Default Links in blog comments and Facebook

Is it just me or is there a real trend on blogs to see the commenting being changed so that instead of attaching your website to your name as a link (of course not all allow anything), many more are requiring you to sign in with your facebook id and/or sometimes other media as well such as google+?

If so we are going to have to work on our facebook setup more so that it is more professional and less personal.
    Good Success!

"If your content doesn’t drive activity or conversations, don’t expect it to drive links." —Tom Schmitz, Search Engine Land

Yes James, I've been thinking that's its necessary to have 2 Facebook accounts ie 1 personal and another for business.
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

Lots are using Facebook id..... I have not been adding comments to those and I notice that often they have few comments. I am not so sure that I want my Facebook all over the place. I am not sure as to what to do.

In that case we need another FB account which can be used to make comments to those website which only accepts comments after logging in to FB, also I have noticed that many websites allows you to comment after logging into Disqus.

Actually you're right James. Blog owners now-a-days prefer to have social media logins before commenting. This is one of the main reason why its takes maximum time to search dofollow blogs for building backlinks.
    Beside this, as social media presence is one of the most important factors in ranking, so its mandatory to have your business there. Its no longer a personal networking site.

Yeah thats true. To include a website with name is much more beneficial and effective then to signing up with your facebook account for comments.

Not really necessary. Some blogs that only allow facebook comments are mostly have the aim to have their blog engaged in social media accurately.

There are still many blogs out there that you can leave comments as long as it is relevant to the conversation or worth having conversation with.

Don't comment on websites that have FB comments installed. No need to make your FB more professionally or anything. It's not like anyone would click on your or my comment link to check out your FB profile anyways

Comments are no-follow so really I only comment on websites I like.

Blog comment most important techniques for taking a good quality do follow back links and use to any account to you know to easy nice job keep it up

Blog comments using the facebook accounts is not an better idea.

i found it as more professional because spamming will reduce as if even spammer will post with their own spamming facebook profile than admin will easily identify them from their spamming profile as all they will be having is spamming audience and lacking profile only ..

so i found its good and professional also that its fb n g+ profile now a days ...

Actually, this is a Facebook login app which is integrated with lots of websites that ask for registration..you can some popular forums are also using this feature...
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

I personally love the facebook comment app, it makes it easy to comment without having to register on a million different sites.

The downside is though, of course, that all the links will be nofollow, so probably not a ton of value there.