Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Unique articles help

Default Unique articles help

Hi,
    I'm looking for unique articles for purchase for my site and I found something in articlesale.com but I'm not sure if they are unique?

I don't think you can ever be sure that articles are unique unless you write them yourself. Even if the site you refer to sells them as unique.

Try this tool copysapce.com .

The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    I don't think you can ever be sure that articles are unique unless you write them yourself. Even if the site you refer to sells them as unique.
    this I know , but I would like to buy few articles.

You could spin them to make them unique. This involves adding special tags to the text and running them through a program that randomly selects words from a set of similar meanings.

That text might look like this - The {big|rather large} cat sat on the porch. Spinner output would be - The big cat sat on the porch. -or- The rather large cat sat on the porch.

There are also spinner programs that will take common words and phrases in the article and replace those with similar words and phrases.

One caution on using spinning programs is to proof read the output for proper structure.

I considered doing that a couple times..... decided against it.
    You can check with reputable PLR vendors to see if they have the content you want. They usually sell only a limited number of each set.

The thing is, if each page in your site does not reflect you..... the visitors will sense that, and then they go away.

I am making a list of pages that I want to create and adding notes to them as I think of each thing, gradually constructing several pages at once.

Quote Originally Posted by soniamit View Post
    Try this tool copysapce.com .

The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.
    Thanx for this site

unique article is the best for seo . it helps more for getting o good feed back .. it is really interesting

If you're going to have guest articles or articles written by someone else, you need to make sure it makes up only a small percentage of all the content on your site. Whenever I publish a guest post, I set about writing three or four original posts to make sure my own content dominates the site.

When the ratio of guest articles more than 50%, the site loss it's unique point to attract readership. Copyscape have limitation to crawl and index all websites, we can only use the report as reference and not trust it 100%.

I too think that the amount of guest posts in your site must be limited to a certain limit so that the viewers don't feel that the site is not original as the blogger's contribution is lacking. And I strongly feel every blogger must write articles for his blog.

Please use copyescape for checking articles if the content passes through copyescape then it is ok

Head over to:
    TextBrokers.com (cheap, average to low quality writing because they pay very little to their writers)
    O Desk, E Lance
    Problogger Jobs (best quality writers here)

ArticleSale.com - never heard of them. They claim to remove the article once you purchase it, but is the article unique? Purchase 1 article, the run a copyspace check. Let me know if it is in fact a duplicate article, I would be curious to know.
    I'm a web desinger that can help you create a beautiful website.
    I''m also on TWITTER where I share helpful links and ideas.