Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Looking for Other Ads Source Like Google Adsense

Default Looking for Other Ads Source Like Google Adsense

Hello everyone,

I have a new blog, I have published 40 quality posts in it. I wanted to earn some money by this blog so I created an account on google adsense. But didn't approval my request while I added the ads code on my website home page at the top.

So, I want to know that is there any others source that will provide this services and also provide as good money as google adsense give.

Thanks

You can place ads on your blog from sites like PayDotCom and Clickbank.

PayDotCom has its own widget which you configure to suit your blog, ie colours and niche, while there are several free plugins available for Clickbank products. I prefer PayDotCom as payment is immediate via Paypal without having to worry about Clickbank's requirements.
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

In PPC there's no ad network which pays more than adsense, stop looking.
    The second one from what I've tried is a combinaison of infolinks and chitika. But chitika alone pays about 5-7 times less than adsense with the same ad sizes and placement. But adding infolinks (which doesn't look the same as chitika/adsense) adds revenue to each page.
    Mind you, lately chitika has started again their infolinks-like program called chitika linx, but infolinks provides more money and more formats than just ads-in-text, so use them both on your pages and maybe you'll make nearly half as much as with adsense alone.

What Neil Robins is talking about is Affiliate Programs and that's a whole different story, I tried contextual clickbank widgets in the same places and sizes as adsense and even Chitika performs better at the end of the day. Because to earn with affiliate programs the principles are not exactly the same as with PPC ads.
    Please don't click and register right now because the thing is broken.

Want traffic? Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 250,000+ UV / Month

Hi all, Thanks for your kind information. I have a blog site.I want to earn money. Please tel me any one. Which this process I can get google adsense.

Thanks for your replies but I have big confusion to choose one of them, actually I want to choose the source that can provide me more money after Google adsense. Please solve-out my problem. Thanks again.

Having products on your site is the very easy bit and doesn't earn you any money. To earn money, it will depend on how you market your website and develop your mailing list so you can direct mail to members.
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

If you want guaranteed income for clicks, you can't beat adsense. But if you're good at copywriting and truly learn the root principals of marketing - affiliate marketing will beat out adsense income.

Of course, I've had more success with adsense, as affiliate marketing is still new to me.

As James said, it's hard to beat AdSense earnings but media.net is often recommended as a good alternative.

Thanks lisa,

Please let me know about Chitika. May I use it to earn money through ads. If anybody is using it then please share it's positive and negative point.

I've used Chitika. I put it on about 4 pages and made around $50/month. I disabled it tho cause AdSense paid more.

Ohh okay thanks again for your reply, actually Google Adsense is not displaying ads on my website so I choosed chitika. Let see what happens.

Media.net
    Infolinks

I'm not sure you'll get into Media.net with what you have tho. Definitely worth a try.