Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Customer escalated to a claim without sending the item back?

Default Customer escalated to a claim without sending the item back?

She claims that she has sent the item back but for over 1 month I haven't received it. I don't know where I can find the tracking number so I don't know if she really sent it or not. Now she has escalated the dispute to claim and PayPal is asking me for information.

The reason is "Not as described". So how do I respond to this?

I mean, in the dispute, we agreed that I'll issue a full refund as soon as I receive the package she return to us but we never received this package that she claimed to have sent back. Now she's escalating this to a claim and PayPal is asking me for documents. How can I provide any documents that would prove she hasn't sent the package?

Thanks!
    What is it that you want to know most about web hosting?
    What is it that you want to build next with a php website script?

Did you ask her for the tracking number? If someone returns something, it's good practice to have a record. I don't think this story has much weight without proof. I would think PayPal would not do anything until she presents that.

Our experience with ebay/paypal was that the person returning needs to post the item by recorded delivery. This was a stipulation by ebay/paypal in a dispute we had over a mobile phone that would not work. This meant that the person at the other end ie the original sender had to sign to say they had recieved the item. I would think that if she has not sent the item with no tracebility then the responsibility lies with her as otherwise anybody could use this method to gain lots of free items. Keep all of your emails that you sent to each other as Paypal will probably want copys of these.
    Garden tool buying advice, maintenance & general tips gardentoolslist.com .
    Dandelions in the lawn or drive becoming a problem? http://www.gardentoolslist.com/Dande...ing-Tools.html