How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: What If the Affiliate Doesn't Provide Me With Marketing Images?

Default What If the Affiliate Doesn't Provide Me With Marketing Images?

The Clickbank product that I want to promote on my site doesn't have an "affiliates" page on their website that provides images and such to use for the banner ad I'm going to place on my site.

Does that mean that I have to create something on my own?

I'd rather not have to go through designing an ad and ad headlines and such if it's not necessary.

But do I have a choice in this instance?

Actually, the more research I do online on "new age" online product promotion, the more convinced I am that I don't want to post a banner ad on my website any longer.

From what I'm reading, they aren't as effective anymore.

There seems to be so many ways to promote (pop ups, etc.,) that I feel almost overwhelmed with all of the options there are out there to promote the affiliate product on my site.

There are a lot of marketers out there who do not provide any resources for their affiliates. You can create your own banner including your affiliate link but it might be better to find a more professional marketer who does assist their affiliates.
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

Yes, Ive considered finding another product, however I am in a very small niche. So small, that there are not as many quality products to choose from.

I've done research on this product and i feel confident about it.

Being in such a small market, there aren't many other products to choose from that have the gravity requirements that I'm looking 4 to consider them.

Actually, disregard that last question. On the affiliate's website, there are images and testimonies by professional athletes, along with their pictures.

Should I assume that it's okay to use that those images and the quotes on my own banner ad that I create to promote their products on my website?

I have sent this query to them via email, however I just thought I would ask you guys for your opinion as I wait.

It's usually fine as long as you are using that information to promote that product only.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy View Post
    There seems to be so many ways to promote (pop ups, etc.,) that I feel almost overwhelmed with all of the options there are out there to promote the affiliate product on my site.
    Popups are often blocked by default now, and are a sure fire way to alienate your visitor. All marketing that's obtrusive will do nothing other than that.
    My design blog theBluPrint
    Star Trek freeware LCARS app LCARS 47 Dev Blog

Thanks for the feedback, guys