How to Customize a WordPress Theme

Thread: My Business Idea blog.....It's FREE :)

Default My Business Idea blog.....It's FREE :)

Hello WebsiteBabble,

I literally come up with business ideas all the time so I thought I would start a blog off with them. These ideas are pretty random but seem to be worthwhile in most cases. I have loads of them written down and the next 2 weeks is literally transferring them over to the website. I work full time so I aim for one blog post a day.

It is very, very new with a lot of work needed. Would appreciate your feedback on the concept rather than the site?

It's Wordpress and can be found here: http://systik.co.uk

Shane
    I run an online gambling website which offers online slot reviews [Freebie Slots] - Free Online Slots No Download

I like the idea......
    I am not sure how I would promote your idea, and I am not sure you are going to have an idea every week to write about, they will probably come in bunches once in a while.
    There are many people looking for ideas...... and there are probably a lot of people with ideas to share with you........ I would have no idea as to how to get them to engage with you.

To have a place to describe ideas as they come to you is a great thing and I am sure you will attract a following. That following will be one that you can sell to if you can get them to join with you in the sharing of ideas.

Enjoy your new project.!!

I guess my main concern is how would you promote this? The content is not very niche since your main concept is ideas. And the ideas are random. I would definitely make sure you have a static homepage instead of just your latest posts to give people more idea what the site is about.

that is a good idea , but i can't do lol )

Do you intend to make money from this site?

I think it's a great site! I share the concern about how to monetize this. And also, wouldn't want to follow up on some of your ideas? Then giving the competition what you know isn't a good idea..
    Anyway, great site.