Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: How to Handle 2 Different Niches in Twitter?

Default How to Handle 2 Different Niches in Twitter?

Hello everyone:

I'm currently in the process of building my very 1st site and would obviously want to use social media to enhance the site once it is published. One aspect of social media I'm looking into is Twitter. Currently, I do not have an account with Twitter but intend to strictly use it for the purpose of my website and following other people who are knowledgeable about web building.

The concern I have is that while I'm following and replying to web builders those that are following my site because of my niche (which has nothing to do with web building) are also going to receive those posts and replies (and vice versa).

I really want to avoid annoying my followers and those whom I'm following with unrelated posts. Is it better to create 2 different accounts with Twitter to avoid this conflict or is there are way to successfully manage both? Please advise.

Thanks
    Lissa

If you were going to be tweeting about website building and your separate niche, I'd say create two accounts, but just because you are going to be following people on website building, I wouldn't worry about it. I follow people unrelated to my niche but my outgoing tweets are mostly related.

The only time you really need two accounts is if you are going to be tweeting about two completely different niches. Some of the website building people may return the follow but most will review your profile and realize what your site is about.

Yes, I would create another twitter account for that one as well. You don't want to go overboard with the number of twitter accounts, but two would be fine.
    My favorite automated twitter tool. Aff link. PM me for a screenshare demo if you have any questions.