Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Best Hosting For Amazon Affiliate?

Default Best Hosting For Amazon Affiliate?

I recently signed up to be an Amazon affiliate, could everyone tell me what they feel is the best hosting site to use for that?

I have tried a few of the free site, mainly because I would like to see exactly what my site will look like before committing myself to it, but I can't find where/how to add the code correctly. ugh! What am I doing wrong???

Am I using the wrong sites? (tried wordpress, wix, hostgator, webs and a couple others I can't remeber)
    Is it only after I pay I will see the finished site?

Please help!!!!

Thank you all

Hosts such as Hostgator would be ideal.

To set up a website you need two distinct things: Firstly - domain name registration and Secondary - hosting. You could have the same business do both for you but most experts suggest you should keep these separate ie use someone like Godaddy for domain registration and a host such as Hostgator.

If you intend to use a website for possible income, it is not recommended you use free hosting as you never have total control over your website.

Wordpress is a script, the most popular one used for blogging. It could be used for your website and it comes free with a good hosting package such as Hostgator provides. There are lots of free info available on setting up a self-hosted Wordpress blog - use Google for this. Also, there are lots of free themes,plugins etc for Wordpress.
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

Thank you so much Neil for your reply.

I really like Hostgator, I believe that is the one I'll go with. The only reason I was trying the free sites is because I wanted to see the finished product before committing to it, kinda like a test drive before buying.

Thank you again Neil... I will learn all this

Good luck with your efforts. Keep us up to date and there is always someone here to help when necessary.

Neil
    Fast PLR :Quality PLR : Turn It Around In No Time
    Graphics Choice :Templates, Graphics, Minisites & More
    MRR Store :A Turnkey Online Business With Every Product
    GottaHaveSoftware :You Need It? We've Got It.

If you want to see finished site before you go live (you should) run it on your system as local host. Setting up PHP/Apache is not hard and you can download it as a bundle with various names like XAMPP etc. Free hosts may not be reliable and I wont recommend them at all.
    Hosting Coupons: Imotion Hosting Coupon and MediaTemple Coupon
    Wordpress Themes: get 20% off on awesome classified, coupon themes from AppThemes with our Appthemes Coupons

A lot of hosts out there have Auto Installers such as Fantastico and Softaculous. It allows you to install many scripts (including wordpress) with just a few clicks of the mouse.

You could always sign up with a host for a month at least to test your site out.

Chad

You can build a website for free and have it hosted for free weebly with a dotcom domain name.