Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: What is the best marketing method?

Default What is the best marketing method?

The eMarketer site posted an article recently that I found quite interesting. In fact it surprised me on several points. The article is called: Marketers Bullish on Future of Content Marketing.

The article talks about several issues related to internet marketing and the growing optimism about its potential, but what most caught my attention was the report of a survey of marketers related to their most effective sales vehicles. I was not surprised to see that email newsletters ranked first, but some of the others were almost a shock.

Before devoting a lot of time to video, social networking, blog posts, articles, etc., it would seem wise to think about what is the best investment of our time. I am not sure how to interpret some of this data but it is definitely worth thinking about. If you are interested, you might want to check it out.
    Good Success!

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." —Maya Angelou

Yes, we're still left alone into analysis this survey of internet marketers..
    I go the email marketing way as a new focus because it's the most personal way short of sending them real letters.
    It's more personal than facebook, twitter or rss feeds..
    And yes with email marketing you can then direct the person to a page on your site where you embed a youtube video of yourself. And also you can send them to your facebook page, a particular post on facebook, etc.

I don't know, but I think email is the oldest way and it is still current today on every devices, mobile, lapttop, etc, and I think the number of email accounts beat any other service, even to create a facebook account you need to have an email address :-)
    Please don't click and register right now because the thing is broken.

Want traffic? Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 250,000+ UV / Month

i personally use article marketing - if you master this method you basically mastered evry part of your site as your site is all about creating articles

Unhappy

Perhaps I can understand what you mean, sometimes, I WOULD think about it, I have spent so much time on some promotion, but it is really worth the time, I DONNOT think so. Maybe it's the right time to stop to think.

I would also like to know what the spread was like for the kinds of niches these sites were in.

Every method is best it depends on you how you do, We can see easily some people are expert in some field not one people can't be expert in all. So choose one which you understand best and focus at that. Direct mail marketing works for me good due to several reasons I have targeted list this is the key point.

Is there a specific thread on email marketing on here somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by listcompany View Post
    Every method is best it depends on you how you do, We can see easily some people are expert in some field not one people can't be expert in all. So choose one which you understand best and focus at that. Direct mail marketing works for me good due to several reasons I have targeted list this is the key point.
    Yes, I agree with you. You are absolutely right.