Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: Why does my blog give the error 'disease vector'?

Default Why does my blog give the error 'disease vector'?

I've created my blog a little over a month ago and haven't had any problems viewing it with IE, Chrome or Firefox., nor have, friends, family or people on this forum.
    But when I try to check my site at work (I know, I know...) I get the error that it cannot be displayed and the reason is 'disease vector'.
    Now, here' a definition I found online:

"A "disease vector" is a Web site or URL known to distribute Internet threats including spyware, password-cracking applications, key-stroke trackers, virus kit downloads, and other malware.

Another category of disease vectors are sites made to look legitimate, but below the surface the hacker directs all the "back-end" functionalityŚlinks, data posts, and so on, to his or her own locations.

Trend Micro quickly adds confirmed malicious sites to the phish and spyware pattern file so you can prevent LAN clients from downloading the malware, or from being duped by the lookalike sites."

Now, there are a lot of sites we can't get on to at work (facebook, twitter, we can't display youtube videos)... but in that case we get a different error msg.

Anybody know why I get the 'disease vector' error when I try to check my site at work?
    Thanks
    Wonder, wander, discover
    htt://wonderfulwanderings.com

Anyone?
    Wonder, wander, discover

Yikes, have you scanned your site for spyware? I wonder if it's some kind of filter they have setup at your job.

I think it is, because it's the only place I get the error. Still doesn't explain why it gives THAT error though. I have no problem acccessing other WP sites.
    How can I scan my site for spyware?
    Wonder, wander, discover

Pretty please?
    Wonder, wander, discover

Disable their lame software at work :-)
    The problem comes from trend micro, not from your site.

At least that's my guess..

In any case, if you'd like to investigate you'd have to talk to whoever is responsible for computers at your work, and tell them to whitelist your site or to help you scan your site, have some name of the infection to remove it from your site, but I don't believe.
    Please don't click and register right now because the thing is broken.

Want traffic? Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer : 250,000+ UV / Month

Lol, I don't think I'm gonna ask work to let me on my site
    Wonder, wander, discover