Crave: A modern WordPress theme with appetizing aesthetic

Thread: My LIKE button is missing from my fb page

Default My LIKE button is missing from my fb page

Hi everyone,
    You are not going to believe this one.... I have been asking people to LIKE my facebook page on my site, on my fb page and on my videos... I got a bunch of replies today asking me where to LIKE my fb page? Well, I went to my fb page and there is no LIKE button where there should be one. I have no clue why it is gone or what I did to delete it.
    Can anyone help me out here?
    http://facebook.com/lawsofknitting
    Thanks,
    Joan

I can also see it....

Ok, I am about to go bananas! I still don't see it. Thanks for your replies Lisa and GMF. I just called one of my sisters and brothers, they checked and they can both see it. My sister, Katie, asked if maybe I can't see it because it is my own site?? Is that the case? Lisa, can you see your LIKE button when you go to your site on FB?
    I am not going to worry about it, but it bugged me when a couple of my friends at the yarn shop said they couldn't find my LIKE button the other day????
    Thanks for being there to always help me out.
    Joan

It's probably because you are logged in. Logout of FB and see.

Ok, once again Lisa Irby kicks butt.
    Yep, I logged out. It wouldn't let me get back in to fb unless I logged in, so I logged it as Joan Laws. I didn't click on my laws of knitting link I searched it in the search bar and when I found it that way the LIKE button was there as plane as day... but when I went to laws of knitting from my personal page it was gone.
    Thank you, thank you and thank you again. It's those little things...
    Joan

Me too, thanks.
    I just posted a question for WB under the section of General Promotion Questions. You have had a lot of experience with comments, so maybe you will have a good reply for me. If you get a second please check it out.

Joan

Pretty strange: I can see the "like" button of my fanpage, even when I'm logged in.

Well, glad it is REALLY there

I know you guys. I can't figure it out. Also, again I am having girls tell me that they are liking my page but... it still only says I have 40 LIKES. The number is not going up even when people are telling me they liked itl I am getting worried about this.
    Joan

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Hi everyone,
    You are not going to believe this one.... I have been asking people to LIKE my facebook page on my site, on my fb page and on my videos... I got a bunch of replies today asking me where to LIKE my fb page? Well, I went to my fb page and there is no LIKE button where there should be one. I have no clue why it is gone or what I did to delete it.
    Can anyone help me out here?
    http://facebook.com/lawsofknitting
    Thanks,
    Joan

Its really strange I am reading this first time even I checked your suggested page trust me guys its unique one.