Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use facebook properly in internet marketing!!

Default How to use facebook properly in internet marketing!!

Hello to all members of this community!!

Now I want to share some of my knowledge with you guys and also help some newcomers to understand more facebook marketing!!

First of all there are tons of ways to generate traffic to a website and one of my favorite is facebook!! When you create your website the next thing you do is to create facebook fanpage as well!! For more information how to create
    facebook fanpage you can find here!

Now when you have created your fanpages let's deep inside the method to attract visitors to our fanpage!! Go and find other fanpages and make some useful posts about 3-4 lines of value!! The more valuable you are the more expert you seem and the crowd follows strong (expert) people. Now at this point I have to tell you that it would be great if you make comments to posts that have already some comments, with this way people who have commented before you will now probably notice your comment.

Ok you see that interaction and relationship with others is very crusial in any type of business...now some of the fanpages where you have contributed will come to your fanpage and they also make some useful comments in your fanpage. If you start to think more you will understand that people will notice you when you interact in facebook. By doing this work you create internal links to your fanpage....

Now the second step is to create external links in your fanpage which lead people to your website. Now in every fanpage you can set a link that is connected with your website. Also you can create an application and connect your whole website with your fanpage and people will be able to see your website withing the fanpage.To create this app you can click here.

It would be also great if you could make about 2-3 posts in your fanpage and interact with your visitors. Now one of the most crucial things in facebook marketing is to make questions in many of your posts and this gives the opportunity for people to comment and answer these questions.

Good luck,
    zourkas
    Last edited by zourkas; 08-25-2012 at 06:37 AM.

I'm am truly lost with this facebook stuff. I have one fanpage for a website of mine, which is not doing good. I want to set up a fanpage for my site that is doing okay, but I want to make sure I have all the facts and the how to do before I launch on facebook. I will read this material, and hope to get some more insight.

Thanks

Thank you zourkas, I'm confident these short tips will help others market their fanpage and get more visitors to their websites. I like the idea of visitors being able to view your website within Facebook itself. Good stiff dude.

rsnipes, you might be making the biggest mistake a lot of people make when they start a new venture. They wait until they know everything before they make a start, not realizing they can learn a hell of a lot more by jumping right into the thick of it from the start. Get to work before you know what you're doing. Not all strategies work, but all strategies can be tweaked along the way to work.

Thank you nalced for great words!! You are also great guy who help people!!

That's what I'm talking about, Zourkas. Nice tip on the website/ facebook integration. That's something new to me, bro.

And to get at what Declan is saying, rsnipes--you have no other choice but to do now and ask questions later. I've been a victim of obsessing over 'understanding everything' before doing as well.

When I force myself to drive through the apprehensions of learning I end up learning a lot more. You can't be nervous to jack something up if you know what I mean. I've found out that the faster you start screwing things up the better off you are. Why's that? Well, because you learn how to fix the things you screw up.

I think 'fixing' is a big part of the process not just the building. Good thread, guys.
    Let's Talk IRA's and 401k's.
    Let's actually be serious about your future.
    Get a Job. Go to work. And build a business. That's what I'm about.

Thanks for this tip. Communication should be the utmost priority in social media marketing. You fans expect you not to be apathetic to their concerns.

Thanks for sharing this tip. I have learned so much with regards in Facebook how to use your fanpage to attract visitor and followers in promoting your items , since Facebook is one of the best social marketing media.

Using an iframe is a great idea to embed a custom landing page on your Facebook page but ensure you don't break any rules around using Google adsense and Iframes, I am sure that the terms of service restrict you using iframes to render adverts.

AdSense code may not be altered, nor may the standard behavior, targeting or delivery of ads be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by Google. This includes but is not limited to the following: clicking Google ads may not result in a new browser window being launched, nor may Google ads be placed in an IFRAME.
    I would create a separate html page for inclusion on my fan page optimised for the size of the iframe.

Thanks for sharing !!!

I usually like to secure my perma Facebook URL before I link my site to it. For that you have to have 25 fan page followers before they'll let you choose a url. I usually pay $5 on Fiverr to get 25 -30 followers just to secure the url. After that when I link my site to it, my followers go and join of their own accord. It also helps if people see there are already followers.

Wow, I'm going to bookmark this. This is going to help a lot! Thanks!

it also doesn't hurt to advertise once in a while to get things going. You can't expect 1000's and 1000's of likes coming just off search and random comments.

Thanks we have not had much luck with facebook and I have been debating scrapping it.

A wonderful insight and tips you have shared it there. I really do learn something new on how to manage my social networking accounts effectively and properly. Kudos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast