Thread: i Need Way About Email Marketing

Default i Need Way About Email Marketing

hello all i have one question about email marketing

, when Send message from email to many people in order to promote the product. for know they're really in need for that product. but they can"t buy from me baucuse they Do not trust me. It is natural that they will not trust me. baucuse i am unknown to them.

so i am loking for some way to make thes people trust me

Sending out unwanted emails will never generate any trust (hint: they are spam, nobody likes spam).

What you can do: Create a website where people can register for your newsletter/email. That way you won't send unwanted mails, so you generate more trust, but it can take some time till you get people to subscribe.

Getting people to trust you is about giving of yourself first.

In other words start out by giving your readers something they can use, free information, invite them to ask your advice, give them something that will benefit THEM.

Then within your follow-up emails, get personal. Put pictures up on Facebook and let them know about them. Send them little tidbits of advice that will help THEM.

Be open with your readers about your struggles, your joys, your likes and dislikes, but make sure you keep those things in context with your business. In other words, if your business is weight loss, share your own personal weight loss struggles. Showing your vulnerable underbelly is what readers connect with, especially if they can actually relate themselves.

Invite your readers to ask questions and answer their questions on your site, maybe giving them a complimentary link back to their site.

Create a video and invite your readers to view it. Videos are an excellent way to help them know and trust you. There's a lot that can be done with the written word, but there's just something about seeing you in person in a video that helps a reader connect with you.

Hope that helps :-)

hello sister thank you very much for your guide i think thes is best way to make people trust me thank you agien
    Quote Originally Posted by msliz View Post

In other words start out by giving your readers something they can use, free information, invite them to ask your advice, give them something that will benefit THEM.

Then within your follow-up emails, get personal. Put pictures up on Facebook and let them know about them. Send them little tidbits of advice that will help THEM.

Be open with your readers about your struggles, your joys, your likes and dislikes, but make sure you keep those things in context with your business. In other words, if your business is weight loss, share your own personal weight loss struggles. Showing your vulnerable underbelly is what readers connect with, especially if they can actually relate themselves.

Invite your readers to ask questions and answer their questions on your site, maybe giving them a complimentary link back to their site.

Create a video and invite your readers to view it. Videos are an excellent way to help them know and trust you. There's a lot that can be done with the written word, but there's just something about seeing you in person in a video that helps a reader connect with you.

hello thank you for your advice you"re right i need take sometime for thes thank yu
    Quote Originally Posted by GMF View Post
    Sending out unwanted emails will never generate any trust (hint: they are spam, nobody likes spam).

What you can do: Create a website where people can register for your newsletter/email. That way you won't send unwanted mails, so you generate more trust, but it can take some time till you get people to subscribe.

As GMF mention above, if they can't trust you, they will not buy from you. So first of all setup a website.

Quote Originally Posted by msliz View Post

You are absolutely right, I am agree with you. Without trust you can do anything.

Create mailing list with good relationship with others. Don't start with products to sell , start with funny articles or videos.

Jimi whatever niche you are in and whatever type of list you are building I would recommend that you setup a follow up email series that has value in it,, like lets say you are building an email list in the weight loss niche, what you could do is setup a 7-14 email follow up series that shows them, what exercises to do, what foods to eat, how many times they should eat

you would send them one email out everyday about what to do and accomplish for that particular day, and most importantly you would add your affiliate link in the emails recommending the product that you are promoting that way you add value and you sell your product, they would buy it much faster and you build trust people just want value

The best way to do Email marketing is to build up costumers on your current website and send out newsletters. Otherwise most people are just going to delete it without a second thought.